Grand Chase Adds New Dungeon
Ntreev has just added a new dungeon to their free to play 2D side-scrolling action MMORPG Grand Chase. The new dungeon goes by the name Kungji Village and players will be able to explore this magical land after decending through a long tunnel.
The Kungji Village is another part of the massive Season 3 content update that’s being rolled out. Players will have plenty of new stages and bosses to battle across the Kungji Village. Ntreev is a Korean developer of free to play MMOs & MMORPGs that also publishes many of their own games. Besides Grand Chase, they are responsible for Pangya and Trickster Online. Check out our game pages to learn more about any of these games.
Ntreev introduces a new dungeon for its online action brawler Grand Chase
Players Can Now Enter Kungji Village Where They Will Search For The Lost Village Treasure
Irvine, Calif., May 14, 2010 – Ntreev USA, a leading online game developer and publisher, announced today that the all-new dungeon, Kungji Village, is now live in the popular online action-brawler MMO, Grand Chase. Players can now enter a magical land and search for the lost village treasure! To download and play the game, players can visit http://grandchase.ntreev.net.
Grand Chase players descend through a long tunnel to discover a magical and beautiful forest where the shrewd Kungji tribe resides. Soon the Grand Chase learns of a long kept treasure in the village that was once heard to be lost. The crew is quickly suspected of being thieves and is immediately attacked. Alas, reconciliation comes in the end, and they promise the Kungji that they will find the village treasure!
“This is another exciting addition that is part of our major Season 3 content update,” said Chris Lee, CEO at Ntreev USA. “This new dungeon will offer many exciting twist and turns and all-new bosses that Grand Chase players have yet to experience.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Guild Alliances Arrives on Xbox One
- Guild Alliances is now available for Neverwinter on Xbox One!
- WildStar Set Us Up The Bomb with Sabotage Launch
- Today Carbine Studios released their next epic drop for WildStar, Sabotage, featuring a new 15vs15 explosive battleground known as Daggerstone...
- NCSOFT Announces Details for Blade & Soul’s Business Model
- NCSOFT® has revealed further details on Blade & Soul’s® free-to-play business model for North America and Europe.