Grand Chase Adds New Dungeon
Ntreev has just added a new dungeon to their free to play 2D side-scrolling action MMORPG Grand Chase. The new dungeon goes by the name Kungji Village and players will be able to explore this magical land after decending through a long tunnel.
The Kungji Village is another part of the massive Season 3 content update that’s being rolled out. Players will have plenty of new stages and bosses to battle across the Kungji Village. Ntreev is a Korean developer of free to play MMOs & MMORPGs that also publishes many of their own games. Besides Grand Chase, they are responsible for Pangya and Trickster Online. Check out our game pages to learn more about any of these games.
Ntreev introduces a new dungeon for its online action brawler Grand Chase
Players Can Now Enter Kungji Village Where They Will Search For The Lost Village Treasure
Irvine, Calif., May 14, 2010 – Ntreev USA, a leading online game developer and publisher, announced today that the all-new dungeon, Kungji Village, is now live in the popular online action-brawler MMO, Grand Chase. Players can now enter a magical land and search for the lost village treasure! To download and play the game, players can visit http://grandchase.ntreev.net.
Grand Chase players descend through a long tunnel to discover a magical and beautiful forest where the shrewd Kungji tribe resides. Soon the Grand Chase learns of a long kept treasure in the village that was once heard to be lost. The crew is quickly suspected of being thieves and is immediately attacked. Alas, reconciliation comes in the end, and they promise the Kungji that they will find the village treasure!
“This is another exciting addition that is part of our major Season 3 content update,” said Chris Lee, CEO at Ntreev USA. “This new dungeon will offer many exciting twist and turns and all-new bosses that Grand Chase players have yet to experience.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Makes Over $550 Million During Opening Weekend
- In its first three days, Call of Duty: Black Ops III exceeded $550 million in sell-through worldwide, according to Activision estimates.
- The Crew: SPEED LIVE UPDATE now available
- Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ Speed Car Pack and Speed Live Update are now available. The Speed Car Pack, the second of four the...
- World of the Living Dead Invites Players to Stress Test In February
- Ballardia has temporarily lifted beta restrictions for World of the Living Dead: Resurrection.