Granado Espada (EU): Armonia Episode 2 reveal end of August
EuroGamez GmbH announced today that Granado Espada Europe will reveal the Armonia Episode 2 end of August. Armonia Episode 2 will show up the new maps, missions, gears and new character ‘Lora Constance’. Together with this Episode 2, the big change of quest lines and PVP contents will be changed for better circumstance of playing.
Armonia Episode line will be continued till Episode 5 and this Episode 2 will include the big quest renewal too.
“We have updated contents so far with 3 months of term but we decided to update with just one month term from Korean original version from now on”. They changed the update speed and are trying to attract more people with newest contents and this Armonia Episode 2 update is the first one month term update.
Additionally many of worth events will be followed too and gamers can enjoy the newest contents and free event gifts.
For more info, visit www.granado-espada.eu.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Returns To Kickstarter
- News from The Repopulation over the holiday weekend includes the launch of a new Kickstarter campaign and its Steam Greenilght campaign.
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced the beginning of Task Force 613, the first closed beta test for Arctic Combat.