Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: Coming to Steam
Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the arrival of the undead to one of gaming’s most iconic licenses, with the news of a Q3 2014 release of Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies on Steam. The free-to-play game will be available for players in Europe, North America, Oceania, and the CIS region, and will be serviced in English, German, French, Italian, Polish, and Russian.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is developed based upon Valve’s legendary online action game, Counter-Strike (CS). Expanding upon one of the top first-person shooter (FPS) titles in the world, Nexon teamed up with Valve to unleash a new zombie-themed, free-to-play CS title featuring new game modes, creatures, and more.
Now, the CS world is about to be infected with the introduction of the ultimate game-changer: zombies. Fast-paced, frenetic action awaits, as a wide variety of new weapons are added to the fray, with diverse game modes available, featuring countless undead. The zombies in the game are quick, aggressive, and dangerous, which makes for a completely new experience.
In addition to the new zombie based experience, players can also have the original Counter-Strike experience, through modes like Hostage Rescue and Bomb Diffusion, which makes strategic intelligence more important than ever. All modes of play feature the now legendary, adrenaline-pumping CS action.
“It is our pleasure to launch a free-to-play online version of the all-time favourite FPS via Steam. Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is a thrilling and easy-to-play game that reaches out to all players. Both players who are new to the game, as well as those that have been logging onto classic FPS games for years will be surprised with the new action it offers” said Kenny Chang, CEO of Nexon Europe.
“Today we are announcing the latest creation from Nexon in the Counter-Strike world, one that builds upon years of success in developing CS Online for Asia,” said Doug Lombardi of Valve. “This title showcases that work in new, zombie, and classic form.”
For more information on Nexon Europe, please visit the official website at www.nexoneu.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bohemia Interactive opens €500,000 "Make Arma Not War" contest
- Bohemia Interactive, creators of the critically acclaimed Arma™ series and DayZ™, have opened applications for the €500,000 Make Arma No...
- Allods Online Removing controversial "Fear of Death" Debuff
- Allods Online removing "Fear of Death" debuff with the launch of the Revelations of Gipat expansion pack. The most controversial ite...
- Gamevice Celebrates Fortnite Season 8 With Sale on Mobile Gaming Controllers
- Now that Fortnite Season 8 is here on all platforms, Gamevice is celebrating by helping mobile players level the playing field.