Google’s Ingress Introduces Recruiter Medal To Enlist New Agents
Today, Google’s Niantic Labs introduced the Recruiter Medal to Ingress, a new way to reward Ingress Agents for successfully recruiting new Agents to the global fight.
Ingress players on Android and iOS now have the opportunity to invite and enlist friends and family to their faction by accessing the “Recruit” tab in the Ops menu of the game. The Recruiter Medal will have five tiers, rewarding players based on the amount of new Agents they successfully enlist, including:
Bronze – Recruiter enlisted two Agents who have reached Level 3 or higher.
SIlver – Recruiter enlisted ten Agents who have reached Level 3 or higher.
Gold – Recruiter enlisted twenty-five Agents who have reached Level 3 or higher.
Platinum – Recruiter enlisted fifty Agents who have reached Level 3 or higher.
Black – Recruiter enlisted one hundred Agents who have reached Level 3 or higher.
Following the upcoming anomaly season in which thousands of Ingress Agents will take to streets of their cities and neighborhoods to capture control of key real-world locations (dates and cities of the next anomaly player tour are still to be announced), Niantic Labs will also reveal the Top 100 Recruiter leaderboard, highlighting how many recruits joined each faction and rewarding the winning team with points in the overall event series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online is Steam's Next Free Weekend Game
- The first month of 2018 has even more exciting Black Desert Online news from Pearl Abyss and Kakao games.
- Lord of the Rings Online Helm's Deep Press Preview
- The Lord of the Rings universe is about to go in deep… Helm’s deep, that is. The newest expansion for LOTRO is planned to be release very ...
- Battlerite Unveils New Champion and Easter Festivities
- Stunlock Studios unleashes Ulrich, the Unwavering Light upon Battlerite as well as announce the return of Bakko's Egg Brawl.