Gloria Victis Looks Back at One Month Since Steam Release
Gloria Victis has now been on Steam Early Access for an entire month. Black Eye Games is proud of their accomplishments so far, and offers a look at what’s been accomplished and what the game’s roadmap entails.
Over these 30 days, 10 regular patches and many more minor updates have been applied. Among the others, servers’ performance and stability, combat balance, gameplay mechanics and anti-cheat security were greatly improved. Thanks to this effort over 30.000 copies were sold within these 30 days – this income boost will allow us to expand the development team and therefore to work faster on implementing new features and polishing existing systems. We have also established our office – so far we have been working remotely – which allows us to increase our efficiency.
- Our plans for future development include:
- Replacing the character’s model and hiring a motion capture studio to rework animations, particular for combat
- Implementation of playable female characters
- Continuous increase of the servers capability, until there is only a single server per supported region of the world (until then you can freely switch between current servers)
- Implementation of siege engines
- Implementations of sailing and naval combat
- Implementation of mounts and mounted combat
- Implementation of the housing system
- Implementation of dynamic events dynamically changing the world according to the players’ actions
- Implementation of new playable factions
- Expanding the available world – right now you have access to a large archipelago but the lands will be expanded with an entire mainland
- Numerous minor features, including fishing, gambling and emotes
Articles You May Enjoy
- IGG to Release New Mobile Game: Final Fable
- Final Fable is an action RPG for Android that features stunning art work and an innovative fighting system.
- League of Angels III Gets Ready for Major Updates
- With the first anniversary in the rearview, it's time for League of Angels III to look towards updates coming in September.
- Dragon's Prophet Open Beta Music Video
- To get players pumped for E3 next week, Sony Online Entertainment today released an all-new Dragon's Prophet #SUPERMETAL music video, &qu...