Gloria Victis is a free-to-play 3D medieval fantasy sandbox MMORPG. It features open world PvP, non-target combat designed similar to Mount and Blade, sandbox crafting, and a player-driven economy.
As a low fantasy title, Gloria Victis has very little magic for players to use. Instead players can go to battle with classic medieval arms, on foot or on horseback. Players can build their own fortresses and siege weapons in a constantly fluctuating battle for territory control between four unique nations, each with their own religion and powers. Everything can be crafted by players in an in-depth crafting system spanning ten different professions and proficiencies. Other features include dynamic weather, a classless system, housing, and a deep lore and storyline for immersion.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Black Eye Games
- Publisher: Black Eye Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Theft Auto V PC Online Heists Review
- Last month we have finally seen the pc gamers joining the rest of the Grand Theft Auto fans in their ventures through San Andreas.
- Camelot Unchained - Unofficial Stream Event This Saturday
- First outside company hosted livestream
- Hero Sky Takes Flight as Mobile RTS/RPG
- Mobile game developer Innospark is proud to unveil its newest strategy game, Hero Sky.