Gloria Victis is a free-to-play 3D medieval fantasy sandbox MMORPG. It features open world PvP, non-target combat designed similar to Mount and Blade, sandbox crafting, and a player-driven economy.
As a low fantasy title, Gloria Victis has very little magic for players to use. Instead players can go to battle with classic medieval arms, on foot or on horseback. Players can build their own fortresses and siege weapons in a constantly fluctuating battle for territory control between four unique nations, each with their own religion and powers. Everything can be crafted by players in an in-depth crafting system spanning ten different professions and proficiencies. Other features include dynamic weather, a classless system, housing, and a deep lore and storyline for immersion.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Black Eye Games
- Publisher: Black Eye Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Racing League Out Now
- Gamious' Team Racing League is now officially live, and it's the first of its kind: A dedicated team-based racing game.
- Elsword Teases Nature's Force Update
- KOG Games is now teasing a new update for Elsword, planned to hit July 30.
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Release Date Set
- Set sail for adventure, guarding treasure fleets and unlocking the secrets of the Amazon. Sacrifice vassal kings to angry gods to stave off Do...