FreeStyle Basketball previews May 12th update
GameKiss released an e-mail preview this morning for an upcoming update to FreeStyle Street Basketball, set to launch on May 12th.
The update will release a new female character, Mantis, who plays for the LA Gold Bugs. New items including a Flip Dunk and One Hand Tap Dunk are also being added. Players will now also be able to “Follow” their buddies, transferring them to their current room. A new Forfeit option has been added so players can give up the game with 2 minutes on the clock and no way to win; a matching system will also help players avoid unwanted matchups.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wreck It Week Swings In For Hailan Rising
- Over $500 in prizes awaits the first three players to crash Hailan Rising servers during "Wreck it Week" open beta.
- War Wings Official Global Launch Date Announced
- We have an official release date for the mobile game from Miniclip/Tencent: Aug. 17th, the dogfighting/aerial combat title goes live.
- Hearthstone: 2017 HCT Spring Championship Recap & Highlights
- It's time for another major Hearthstone tournament! This time around, a ticket to the World Championship is up for grabs to those that ca...