Formula Fusion Reveals Summer Progress Status
Today, Formula Fusion is celebrating its one-year Kickstarter anniversary. As part of their update celebrating the community and current progress, R8 Games also revealed its current status update for the game which should be live in June or July 2016.
At that point, the game expects to have the following:
- 4 beta ready tracks.
- Multiplayer working and released on steam (first iteration).
- Basic garage implementation with a working system of upgrades.
- 5 vehicle classes defined and implemented.
- 10 team skins with garage decals
- Class balancing across the various classes
- A full menu system implemented, completed with game modes and customisation options.
- Basic weapon implementation
Read more about what’s coming and the project here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Americas Championship in Las Vegas this September
- Blizzard has announced that it has partnered with ESL and Twitch to bring the 2015 Americas Championship live from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The ELOA Initial Beta Test Starts Today
- Starting today, the initial beta test will give players the first opportunity to participate in the Western version of ELOA.
- Update Brings Players’ Improvements to Kartuga
- Today, InnoGames updated 3D action game Kartuga with improvements coming directly from player feedback in its closed beta.