Formula Fusion Reveals Summer Progress Status
Today, Formula Fusion is celebrating its one-year Kickstarter anniversary. As part of their update celebrating the community and current progress, R8 Games also revealed its current status update for the game which should be live in June or July 2016.
At that point, the game expects to have the following:
- 4 beta ready tracks.
- Multiplayer working and released on steam (first iteration).
- Basic garage implementation with a working system of upgrades.
- 5 vehicle classes defined and implemented.
- 10 team skins with garage decals
- Class balancing across the various classes
- A full menu system implemented, completed with game modes and customisation options.
- Basic weapon implementation
Read more about what’s coming and the project here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam Announces Closed Beta Test
- Mechanist Games' City of Steam has had huge alpha success and strong community focus, as a result the Beta Test is expected to launch in ...
- MIA Online's Servers Open and Announce Holiday Patch
- MIA Online is a 3D Open World action MMORPG that is currently in Open Beta on Google Play.