Formula Fusion Reveals Summer Progress Status
Today, Formula Fusion is celebrating its one-year Kickstarter anniversary. As part of their update celebrating the community and current progress, R8 Games also revealed its current status update for the game which should be live in June or July 2016.
At that point, the game expects to have the following:
- 4 beta ready tracks.
- Multiplayer working and released on steam (first iteration).
- Basic garage implementation with a working system of upgrades.
- 5 vehicle classes defined and implemented.
- 10 team skins with garage decals
- Class balancing across the various classes
- A full menu system implemented, completed with game modes and customisation options.
- Basic weapon implementation
Read more about what’s coming and the project here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier Now Available on Windows Phone
- gumi Inc. is pleased to announce the release of its top-grossing role-playing game Brave Frontier on Windows Phone.
- Mu Online Review
- Mu Online is one of those games that most people have never heard of, but are still incredibly popular. Seems impossible right?
- Unique TGC Game Kingdom Defender Now Available On Android
- Get ready to defend your territory by recruiting the most powerful and loyal heroes to your troop and defeating the most evil intruders.