Pacer (previously Formula Fusion) is an anti-gravity combat racing game from R8Games Ltd, featuring design from the Designers Republic (Wip3out), plus music and effects from Cold Storage and DubFX.
Pacer is set in New York State in 2075, 50 years after the events of a global nuclear war. Quantum Levitation has allowed transporation to be suspended by artificially creative gravity fields above magnetic super-highways, fueling a new twist on motor sport racing. Now a global sport, race teams are supported by University research facilities, and competitions aren’t just for fame and fortune – they’re also to compete to draw new researchers to the universities.
► 14 tracks with multiple variants.
► 5 massively customizable craft, with loadouts that let you set skins, weapons, and handling.
► A single player campaign along with multiple game modes, and support for ten player races.
Microtransactions: Yes. Game will feature free DLC along with paid cosmetic-only DLC.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: R8 Games
- Publisher: R8 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- CPU: i5 4000-series 3.5Ghz / AMD 8350
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: NVidia 970 / R9 290
- HDD: 17 GB
- Description: Pacer (previously Formula Fusion) is an anti-gravity combat racing game from R8Games Ltd, featuring design from the Designers Republic (Wip3out), plus music and effects from Cold Storage and DubFX.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Transformers Game in Development by Kabam
- Kabam and Hasbro have announced their partnership to create a AAA massively multiplayer mobile game inspired by Transformers.
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic, and Twitch (January 24, 2020)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!
- Black Gold Online: New "Campaign of Ashes" Details Revealed
- Black Gold Online revealed more details about its first major update, Campaign of Ashes, including a surprise change in release date to an ear...