Pacer (previously Formula Fusion) is an anti-gravity combat racing game from R8Games Ltd, featuring design from the Designers Republic (Wip3out), plus music and effects from Cold Storage and DubFX.
Pacer is set in New York State in 2075, 50 years after the events of a global nuclear war. Quantum Levitation has allowed transporation to be suspended by artificially creative gravity fields above magnetic super-highways, fueling a new twist on motor sport racing. Now a global sport, race teams are supported by University research facilities, and competitions aren’t just for fame and fortune – they’re also to compete to draw new researchers to the universities.
► 14 tracks with multiple variants.
► 5 massively customizable craft, with loadouts that let you set skins, weapons, and handling.
► A single player campaign along with multiple game modes, and support for ten player races.
Microtransactions: Yes. Game will feature free DLC along with paid cosmetic-only DLC.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: R8 Games
- Publisher: R8 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- CPU: i5 4000-series 3.5Ghz / AMD 8350
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: NVidia 970 / R9 290
- HDD: 17 GB
- Description: Pacer (previously Formula Fusion) is an anti-gravity combat racing game from R8Games Ltd, featuring design from the Designers Republic (Wip3out), plus music and effects from Cold Storage and DubFX.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Take The Second Journey In Pangya
- SG Interactive has launched the Second Journey update for Pangya players.
- Aeria Games now hosting Lord of Ultima
- Lord of Ultima, EA's real time simulation set in the Ultima universe, has now been launched on Aeria Games' network.
- Karos Online Open Beta plagued with Bugs / Glitches
- The Open Beta for Karos Online is here! Unfortunately though, the game launched with many bugs and glitches - the most annoying being the conn...