First Content Update for Hyper Universe Early Access Revealed
We have the information for the first major update to Hyper Universe Early Access! We have a new map (Dragon Refuge) and a new Hyper (Arslan) coming your way! Delta Refuge has a single siege lane with six layers of jungle and is very much themed around fantasy. From magical goblins to knife-wielding tortoises, it has it all. Not to mention two new special bosses, the Executioner and the almighty Dragon. It promises to be a new way to play the game! We also have a new Hyper, Arslan (Bruiser class)! He’s a ferocious lion that wields dual blades and specializes in melee combat. He can be purchased with GP earned from matches or completing the tutorial.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Face the Horde in the new Warlocks vs. Shadows update
- Warlocks vs. Shadows players can now challenge themselves in the new Horde mode.
- Eligium begins open beta
- Open beta begins for Eligium, Frogster's newest MMO, today.
- KingsRoad: "Tournament of Sorcery" Event Now Available
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is cranking up the supernatural in...