First Content Update for Hyper Universe Early Access Revealed
We have the information for the first major update to Hyper Universe Early Access! We have a new map (Dragon Refuge) and a new Hyper (Arslan) coming your way! Delta Refuge has a single siege lane with six layers of jungle and is very much themed around fantasy. From magical goblins to knife-wielding tortoises, it has it all. Not to mention two new special bosses, the Executioner and the almighty Dragon. It promises to be a new way to play the game! We also have a new Hyper, Arslan (Bruiser class)! He’s a ferocious lion that wields dual blades and specializes in melee combat. He can be purchased with GP earned from matches or completing the tutorial.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game of Thrones MMO Gets Official Name
- Bigpoint has announced that its Game of Thrones MMO will be officially named Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms.
- Abyss Closed Beta Arrives
- NGames is happy to announce the Closed Beta date for Abyss is August 12th at 21;00 PM, 2015.
- New Magicka 2 Release Date Reveal Trailer Available
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a singer/songwriter of ice and fire, today published a completely fair-use trailer for Magicka 2...