First Content Update for Hyper Universe Early Access Revealed
We have the information for the first major update to Hyper Universe Early Access! We have a new map (Dragon Refuge) and a new Hyper (Arslan) coming your way! Delta Refuge has a single siege lane with six layers of jungle and is very much themed around fantasy. From magical goblins to knife-wielding tortoises, it has it all. Not to mention two new special bosses, the Executioner and the almighty Dragon. It promises to be a new way to play the game! We also have a new Hyper, Arslan (Bruiser class)! He’s a ferocious lion that wields dual blades and specializes in melee combat. He can be purchased with GP earned from matches or completing the tutorial.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EZ PZ RPG Launches Globally In 7 Languages
- EZ PZ RPG, will be made available in a total of 7 languages this Thursday, April 9th.
- Hearthstone: Kobolds and Catacombs Expansion Review
- We’re back for another Hearthstone expansion and this time we’re digging deep into the ground to find all manner of brilliant treasures.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.21 Adds The Feast
- Players of the hit MMO, FINAL FANTASY® XIV, can now battle one another in the Feast, a new PvP mode released with Patch 3.21