Firefall Integrates Twitch Broadcasting
Red 5 Studios has announced that Firefall’s Founders Rewards program has reached its epic conclusion with one final reward: integrated Twitch broadcasting.
The Firefall Founders Rewards program was launched in late 2012, allowing Founding Members to work together to unlock special Loyalty Rewards with the purchase of Founders Packs. All three exclusive items – Virtual Camouflage Goggles, “Locust” Warpaint, and a Custom Thumper – have all been unlocked for Founders Pack holders.
To celebrate reaching its final stretch goal, Red 5 Studios will introduce integrated Twitch livestreaming, allowing players to broadcast live video of Firefall to their Twitch channel seamlessly, including an exclusive chat integration. This will combine with Firefall’s eSports Toolkit to give competitive players a solid set of features to produce broadcasts and more.
“Livestreams are all about interaction, so launching Twitch integration is a fitting ‘Thank You’ to our awesome community for helping us reach this milestone,” said James Macauley, Vice President of Development, Red 5 Studios. “We’re putting our hearts into Firefall and their continuing support is what keeps us going.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2016 Day Two Recap
- Day two may as well have been called “Pax: The Hotel Adventures” because we spent basically our entire day in secret meetings in hotels.
- War Thunder at Gamescom 2013
- Award-winning developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced today that it will be showing off the console version of the critically a...
- Brawl Busters Launches On Steam
- Brawl Busters, one of Rock Hippo Production's action-packed MMOs, is now available on Steam.