Firefall Integrates Twitch Broadcasting
Red 5 Studios has announced that Firefall’s Founders Rewards program has reached its epic conclusion with one final reward: integrated Twitch broadcasting.
The Firefall Founders Rewards program was launched in late 2012, allowing Founding Members to work together to unlock special Loyalty Rewards with the purchase of Founders Packs. All three exclusive items – Virtual Camouflage Goggles, “Locust” Warpaint, and a Custom Thumper – have all been unlocked for Founders Pack holders.
To celebrate reaching its final stretch goal, Red 5 Studios will introduce integrated Twitch livestreaming, allowing players to broadcast live video of Firefall to their Twitch channel seamlessly, including an exclusive chat integration. This will combine with Firefall’s eSports Toolkit to give competitive players a solid set of features to produce broadcasts and more.
“Livestreams are all about interaction, so launching Twitch integration is a fitting ‘Thank You’ to our awesome community for helping us reach this milestone,” said James Macauley, Vice President of Development, Red 5 Studios. “We’re putting our hearts into Firefall and their continuing support is what keeps us going.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- World's first one million dollar propety sold in Planet Arkadia
- Planet Arkadia today announced the offering of Arkadia Underground Deeds, which will make up the world's first $1,000,000 virtual propert...
- Swordsman Closed Beta Date Announced - June 16
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman is enter...
- League of Legends North American Regionals @ PAX
- Watch the live stream from PAX as the League of Legends North American Regionals are Underway - $150,000 and a chance at the World Championshi...