FreeStyle Street Basketball offers winter bonuses
FreeStyle Street Basketball is offering a bundle of bonuses for its players this holiday.
Every weekend, players will earn triple experience and points after each match, and players will also get a special stocking full of holiday clothing, experience-boosting tattoos, and points. New items will also be available in the Shop, and players who spend GKash will also get 10 points for every GKash spent.
FreeStyle Street Basketball is published by GameKiss, which also publishes GhostX.
FreeStyle Street Basketball Gameplay Screenshot
December is a month to remember on GameKiss
December 14, 2011 – GameKiss.com will have a flurry of activity this winter to keep our FreeStyle Street Basketball players out of the cold.
DJ Bagman, our in-game mix master, will be treating gamers to 10 points for each GKash game currency spent. This is a great way to earn even more to spend in the Item and Skill shops. Plus each weekend players will earn triple the experience and points after each match. Now it’s even easier to reach new levels!
For the winter school vacation, we will be giving our dedicated players a special gift stocking chock full of cool items like holiday clothing sets, tattoos for extra experience, and points. We will also be offering several cool new items in the Item Shop.
GM Roberto has this to say, “We know this is a special time of year for most of our gamers, so GameKiss is bringing it! Just this week alone we will have several events and updates for the winter season. We will even have a special basketball court with new music just for the occasion. This is going to be a month to remember.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atari Launches Hybrid City-Builder and Space Shooter 'Lunar Battle'
- Atari launches a hybrid city-builder and space shooter called Lunar Battle on mobile devices which is now available!
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...
- Overwatch Ana Hero Review
- Enter Ana, a sniper who can take down enemies from afar while also supporting her time with healing darts.