Final Fantasy XIV Receives New PVP Mode, ‘Rival Wings’
Patch 4.15 for Final Fantasy XIV introduces some new content, such as the ability to produce music as the Bard, but the biggest change is ‘Rival Wings’, a new PVP Mode that comes with the update. In it, two teams of 24 players do battle with a brand-new ruleset. The teams are fighting to destroy an enemy base’s core, protected by a Magitek Field. Before that, players must destroy two enemy towers, while defending their own from enemy soldier NPCs. After completing certain conditions, players can take command over massive, powerful goblin machina, up to and including Brute Justice. This update also brings Season 6 of The Feast PVP which runs until patch 4.2. Full patch notes can be found at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: The Gathering Arena Joins Collegiate StarLeague and University Esports Leagues
- Collegiate StarLeague (CSL) is bringing Magic: The Gathering to their list of collegiate esports leagues.
- Closed Beta Dates Announced for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria
- Today Ubisoft® and Blue Byte® announced the Closed Beta dates for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Unleashes Primal Dawn
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing ‘Primal Dawn’, the fourth set for the trading card game HEX: Shards of Fate.