Final Fantasy XIV Receives New PVP Mode, ‘Rival Wings’
Patch 4.15 for Final Fantasy XIV introduces some new content, such as the ability to produce music as the Bard, but the biggest change is ‘Rival Wings’, a new PVP Mode that comes with the update. In it, two teams of 24 players do battle with a brand-new ruleset. The teams are fighting to destroy an enemy base’s core, protected by a Magitek Field. Before that, players must destroy two enemy towers, while defending their own from enemy soldier NPCs. After completing certain conditions, players can take command over massive, powerful goblin machina, up to and including Brute Justice. This update also brings Season 6 of The Feast PVP which runs until patch 4.2. Full patch notes can be found at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Holiday Events Starting in Digimon Masters Online
- Joymax has rounded up a sleigh full of activities and prizes for Digimon Masters Online. Want to get your gift from Santa before Christmas?
- New Knight Age Events Begin January 15
- Joymax has announced today a set of new surprise events that will begin tomorrow, Tuesday, January 15.
- Hyperion Online Launches Into Open Beta
- The Games Foundation has successfully launched the open beta for their mobile MMOG Hyperion Online.