Fantasy Realm Online – UO style MMORPG now available
Fantasy Realm Online is a FREE classic sandbox MMO/RPG hybrid for Windows and Linux that has a similar look/feel to the Ultima series (Specifically U7/UO). Developer group “Seamless Network Systems LLC” has been working on the game independently over the past few years putting thousands of hours of development and tens of thousands of dollars into it. Now they’ve developed the game into a state that they feel is ready to share with general public.
Fantasy Realm Online uniquely blends many of the classic aspects of single player RPGs and a massive multiplayer game. It has been designed to be fun to play by yourself and with others.
The world can be explored as a brave adventurer that allows you to battle opponents collect treasures and build your character through quests and combat experiences. Players can also explore the world as a merchant, apprentice under shop keepers, mine mountains for precious metals, chop through forests for rare woods, craft items, and much, much more.
If you would like to play the game, sign up for an account and download the game at http://www.fantasyrealmonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- RockShot Preview
- The latest in a line of really neat ideas gone horribly wrong is the game RockShot, developed by Soleil Ltd.
- League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
- Soon Summoners Rift's meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We're talking sam...
- Legion of Heroes Summons Easter Event
- Nexon is providing players of the epic 3D MMORPG, Legion of Heroes with new characters, content and system updates this Easter.