Fantasy Realm Online – UO style MMORPG now available
Fantasy Realm Online is a FREE classic sandbox MMO/RPG hybrid for Windows and Linux that has a similar look/feel to the Ultima series (Specifically U7/UO). Developer group “Seamless Network Systems LLC” has been working on the game independently over the past few years putting thousands of hours of development and tens of thousands of dollars into it. Now they’ve developed the game into a state that they feel is ready to share with general public.
Fantasy Realm Online uniquely blends many of the classic aspects of single player RPGs and a massive multiplayer game. It has been designed to be fun to play by yourself and with others.
The world can be explored as a brave adventurer that allows you to battle opponents collect treasures and build your character through quests and combat experiences. Players can also explore the world as a merchant, apprentice under shop keepers, mine mountains for precious metals, chop through forests for rare woods, craft items, and much, much more.
If you would like to play the game, sign up for an account and download the game at http://www.fantasyrealmonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups
- Mankind Reborn Reveals Huge Update
- After a little time off for much-needed rest and relaxation, the team behind Mankind Reborn released their 11th developer blog.
- Firefall Gets Monthly ESports Tournament Series "Go4Firefall”
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced that Firefall’s first official Open Beta tournament series, Go4Firefall, begins Sunday, August 4.