EverQuest II: Extended (Free to Play) Released
The free to play version of EverQuest II dubbed “EverQuest II: Extended” officially released. The game’s servers are online and players can begin playing it immediately. The entire game client is some 12.5GB in size, but the game downloads as you play, so you can begin playing EverQuest II almost immediately. Make sure to check out the EverQuest II review here n MMOHuts.
EverQuest II Gameplay Screenshot
As mentioned earlier, the free to play version of EverQuest II does have its restrictions. Most notably, the restrictions on playable classes, races and skill ranks. It’s worth mentioning though that this is the real deal. Even with its restrictions, it’s fair to say that EverQuest II has gone free to play, as free users can access the entire game and all of its expansions, except the most recent one.
Sony Online Entertainment also publishes Free Realms, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Clone Wars Adventures and numerous other MMORPGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS
- Dofus: Update 2.19 Now Available
- DOFUS is celebrating its 10th birthday in 2014. Also, it's having today its first major update of the year. On the menu, the addition of ...
- The Curtains Rise on Old School Runescape's New Raid - Theatre of Blood
- A sequel to the first raid of Old School Runescape, Chambers of Xeric was overwhelmingly voted into Old School Runescape.