Ether Saga Online previews Lost Worlds
The Perfect World Entertainment blog had a new update for Ether Saga Online today, in form of a preview of Lost Worlds. A new area restricted to players level 90 or above, and can be reached by speaking to Zeon the Elder in Dizzet.
Within the Lost Worlds are two elemental masters – Yin and Yang – and three platforms to different areas. These areas are the Mech Factory, filled with robots and futuristic designs; Tiny Town, which puts you in a world many times the scale of your character full of toys; and Dino Park, full of (what else?) dinosaurs.
The world requires special virtue to get into, and once inside a world, your virtue depletes regularly. Once you reach zero Lost Worlds virtue, you are removed – so make use of your time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online Announces Major March Update
- Shot Online will bring its latest content update and brand-new features on 15th March, 2016 (UTC).
- Magic Chronicle Now Available
- Magic Chronicle is a Free-to-Play ARPG in which you fight in fun, tactical battles alongside a party of your favorite heroes & save the wo...
- DDO Update 20 Preview
- Turbine once again demonstrates their skill in the arena of PVE-centric MMORPG design. If you haven't tried DDO yet, and you're a f...