Ether Saga Online previews Lost Worlds
The Perfect World Entertainment blog had a new update for Ether Saga Online today, in form of a preview of Lost Worlds. A new area restricted to players level 90 or above, and can be reached by speaking to Zeon the Elder in Dizzet.
Within the Lost Worlds are two elemental masters – Yin and Yang – and three platforms to different areas. These areas are the Mech Factory, filled with robots and futuristic designs; Tiny Town, which puts you in a world many times the scale of your character full of toys; and Dino Park, full of (what else?) dinosaurs.
The world requires special virtue to get into, and once inside a world, your virtue depletes regularly. Once you reach zero Lost Worlds virtue, you are removed – so make use of your time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal II: Now supporting the Oculus Rift
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the highly acclaimed MMORPG, CABAL Online, has announced ...
- Wizards of the Coast Unveil Magic the Gathering: Arena
- Today, during a special livestream, Wizards of the Coast unveiled Magic: the Gathering Arena, an all-new, free-to-play digital version of MTG.
- Spirit Guardian Launches Worldwide for iOS
- Game developer and publisher GTArcade is proud to announce Spirit Guardian will officially launch worldwide on July 24th for iOS.