Ether Saga Online previews Lost Worlds
The Perfect World Entertainment blog had a new update for Ether Saga Online today, in form of a preview of Lost Worlds. A new area restricted to players level 90 or above, and can be reached by speaking to Zeon the Elder in Dizzet.
Within the Lost Worlds are two elemental masters – Yin and Yang – and three platforms to different areas. These areas are the Mech Factory, filled with robots and futuristic designs; Tiny Town, which puts you in a world many times the scale of your character full of toys; and Dino Park, full of (what else?) dinosaurs.
The world requires special virtue to get into, and once inside a world, your virtue depletes regularly. Once you reach zero Lost Worlds virtue, you are removed – so make use of your time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/25: Trove, EVE, Child's Play, and More!
- A daily dose of news from the MMO industry
- League of Legends Nemesis Mode Reviewed
- This is not ranked play. It’s just a fun normal mode to improve your skills in. It’s a mode that promotes trial and error, learning what c...
- RIFT: Update 2.7 "Binding of Blood" Now Available
- Harness the power of four new Souls in RIFT 2.7, an update full of new and returning World Events, UI upgrades, and binding battles against Ma...