ESTsoft to take over Cabal Online BR Services
ESTsoft Inc., the North American publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the wildly popular free-to-play MMORPG, CABAL Online, recently announced their acquisition of all publishing and servicing privileges for CABAL Online in Brazil (previously serviced by GameMaxx).
Today, ESTsoft is proud to announce that CABAL Online’s Brazil service is now open for play. Players are currently able to transfer their characters and game data from the previous Brazil service and continue where they left off on all new ESTsoft-run servers, equipment and items intact.
ESTsoft’s growing global publishing presence continues to expand as CABAL Online’s Brazil service is added to its arsenal. Now that publishing and service management sectors exist close to development of the game, Brazilian players will receive more responsive and more informed support, faster and more expansive game content updates, and an overall increase in quality of service.
Players from Brazil will be able to access exclusive Brazil-only servers and receive comprehensive support from ESTsoft in Portuguese. ESTsoft has made account security a major priority for CABAL Online’s Brazil service during this transition. Several new backend security features have been implemented, and more options to assist players in securing their accounts will be announced soon.
CABAL Online is in the midst of its campaign on Steam Greenlight, and currently holds its position in the Top 10 on the community support driven platform. If CABAL Online is Greenlit, Brazil service players will be able to experience CABAL Online with full Steam support.
Join us as CABAL Online enters a brand new era in Brazil!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Dungeon Bros, New Bro-Op Dungeon Crawler Announced
- Wired Productions, an established independent digital games publisher, today announced it has partnered with React! Games, an award-winning vi...
- RuneScape 3 Updated Review
- The end result of this presentation is a game that is, yes, yet another Arthurian fantasy-epic swordfest.
- SG Interactive and G4BOX Begin Partnership
- Today, SG Interactive and G4Box, Inc announced a strategic partnership to introduce their games to a global audience.