SPACECOM: Release Date Set for September 17th
11 bit launchpad – publishing platform of 11 bit studios (Anomaly series, This War of Mine) – is pleased to announce that its first game, SPACECOM, will make its debut on September 17th.
The game will be sold through various digital vendors, including STEAM, Games Republic and more. It will be available for PC, Mac OS and Linux platforms on the day of release, with six language versions (Polish, English, Russian, French, German, Spanish). Price for the game has been set at $14.99, but – as the game was made with multiplayer in mind – you can expect several bundles available (50% discount for 2nd copy and buy 3 – get 1 for free) in particular stores.
More info about the game can be found at www.spacecom-gamecom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Server Battles comes to Chrono Wars
- The hit free-to-play browser-based MMORPG, Chrono Wars, launched its latest major feature this Sunday, 6/28: Cross Server Domination.
- Warhammer 40k: Dark Nexus Arena Alpha Impressions
- However, sometimes you do get new games that try to differentiate themselves from the rest; Dark Nexus Arena is one of those games.
- SMITE Cernunnos God in Review
- Come and feast, a voice calls from SMITE. It is the voice of Cernunnos.