SPACECOM: Release Date Set for September 17th
11 bit launchpad – publishing platform of 11 bit studios (Anomaly series, This War of Mine) – is pleased to announce that its first game, SPACECOM, will make its debut on September 17th.
The game will be sold through various digital vendors, including STEAM, Games Republic and more. It will be available for PC, Mac OS and Linux platforms on the day of release, with six language versions (Polish, English, Russian, French, German, Spanish). Price for the game has been set at $14.99, but – as the game was made with multiplayer in mind – you can expect several bundles available (50% discount for 2nd copy and buy 3 – get 1 for free) in particular stores.
More info about the game can be found at www.spacecom-gamecom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Presents Episode 6 of 'Planetside 2 Command Center'
- Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) today released the sixth episode of their 'PlanetSide2 Command Center' video series, where Creative ...
- Ninja Second Class Evolution Launched for Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has launched the second class evolution for the Ninja in Ragnarok Online.
- Worlds of Magic: New Hot Seat Gameplay Mode Available
- No fantasy universe is complete without the race of Dwarves and Worlds of Magic is no different. After the last time when massive, strong, ang...