SPACECOM: Release Date Set for September 17th
11 bit launchpad – publishing platform of 11 bit studios (Anomaly series, This War of Mine) – is pleased to announce that its first game, SPACECOM, will make its debut on September 17th.
The game will be sold through various digital vendors, including STEAM, Games Republic and more. It will be available for PC, Mac OS and Linux platforms on the day of release, with six language versions (Polish, English, Russian, French, German, Spanish). Price for the game has been set at $14.99, but – as the game was made with multiplayer in mind – you can expect several bundles available (50% discount for 2nd copy and buy 3 – get 1 for free) in particular stores.
More info about the game can be found at www.spacecom-gamecom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thanatos Grand Opening Announced
- Inixsoft and JM Studio have announced the grand opening of Thanatos: Dragon Chaser, launching on November 3 on its game portal, gameagit.com.
- Shotgun News 12/5: APB, Black Gold, LoL, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.
- Dark Blood Opens The Cave of the Abyss
- Dark Blood is getting in the Halloween mood with the release of the Cave of the Abyss.