SPACECOM: Release Date Set for September 17th
11 bit launchpad – publishing platform of 11 bit studios (Anomaly series, This War of Mine) – is pleased to announce that its first game, SPACECOM, will make its debut on September 17th.
The game will be sold through various digital vendors, including STEAM, Games Republic and more. It will be available for PC, Mac OS and Linux platforms on the day of release, with six language versions (Polish, English, Russian, French, German, Spanish). Price for the game has been set at $14.99, but – as the game was made with multiplayer in mind – you can expect several bundles available (50% discount for 2nd copy and buy 3 – get 1 for free) in particular stores.
More info about the game can be found at www.spacecom-gamecom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Universal Monsters Online announces closed beta signups
- Bigpoint has announced that signups have begun for their new browser-based MOBA: Universal Monsters Online.
- LawBreakers CBT 0.2 Inside Look
- But now, with a ton of new changes noted in the patch notes, a few of which that have caught my eye and attention.
- Bless Unleashed Reveals Combat Design Changes
- Bless Unleashed is heading towards their first open beta, and with that in mind, they released a new dev blog.