Era of Celestials Introduces New Marriage System
The latest update to Era of Celestials brings with it a new Marriage System. With it players can marry other players (or NPCs) regardless of gender/roles. This will give that player access to special benefits, as well as access to new instances and skills. You can only be married to one player at a time, but they also implemented a divorce system if you decide you’re unhappy. Players must acquire a proposal token, and offer it to the potential partner. If successful, they can reserve a date for the wedding, then they can send invitations to their closest friends. Delicious food spawns on the tables that can also be collected for rewards.
Once married, couples will be able to adventure together to the Love Instance and Wedding Ring instance and acquire new skills to aid them on their adventures. They will also be more powerful in combat together and will acquire buffs to aid them in battle. However, if players are not feeling the love anymore, they can also apply for a divorce. Divorcing is not easy and will result in the couple losing the buffs and skills that came with their marriage.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic Games, & Twitch Prime (May 8, 2020)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!
- Dragon's Prophet Open Beta Music Video
- To get players pumped for E3 next week, Sony Online Entertainment today released an all-new Dragon's Prophet #SUPERMETAL music video, &qu...
- RaiderZ Launches November 20
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.