Endless Space 2 Stellar Prisoner Update Available
Amplitude Studios has released a cool free update for Endless Space®2, their highly praised 4X grand strategy game, which was recently released for PC & Mac on Steam.
The “Stellar Prisoner” update is available now and features an exciting new quest involving a mysterious prisoner trapped in a neutron star. Along with the new quest, Amplitude has made a variety of AI, modding and general performance improvements for Endless hours of fun this summer.
Don’t miss out on the new “Stellar Prisoner” update: jump into Endless Space®2 now, send your fleets to find that special node, or start battling for control of the Neutron Star!
- Neutron Star: a brand new vibrant battle arena that provides bonuses to players who control this special node
- A new quest triggered upon the discovery of the Neutron Star
- A new Endless Virtual hero
- A new Cravers Prime hero, unlocked by the community during the E.N.F.E.R. ARG
- Two new unique planets
- Modding improvements: ability to edit visuals (hero, quests, events) and textures (planets, ships).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Finds Success on Greenlight in First Weekend
- Black Eye Games has pushed their indie sandbox fighter, Gloria Victis, onto the Steam Store's Greenlight and landed in the top 100 in the...
- Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.
- Xsyon Sandbox MMORPG Launches on Steam
- Xsyon: Prelude, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, is now available on Steam!