Endless Space 2 Stellar Prisoner Update Available
Amplitude Studios has released a cool free update for Endless Space®2, their highly praised 4X grand strategy game, which was recently released for PC & Mac on Steam.
The “Stellar Prisoner” update is available now and features an exciting new quest involving a mysterious prisoner trapped in a neutron star. Along with the new quest, Amplitude has made a variety of AI, modding and general performance improvements for Endless hours of fun this summer.
Don’t miss out on the new “Stellar Prisoner” update: jump into Endless Space®2 now, send your fleets to find that special node, or start battling for control of the Neutron Star!
- Neutron Star: a brand new vibrant battle arena that provides bonuses to players who control this special node
- A new quest triggered upon the discovery of the Neutron Star
- A new Endless Virtual hero
- A new Cravers Prime hero, unlocked by the community during the E.N.F.E.R. ARG
- Two new unique planets
- Modding improvements: ability to edit visuals (hero, quests, events) and textures (planets, ships).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Expansion Announced
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, revealed the first expansion pack for S...
- Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
- It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: "It's about F*cking Time." Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update...
- MapleStory 2 Development Officially Confirmed by Nexon
- Nexon officially confirmed the development of MapleStory 2 at GStar 2009. The company also announced that they would be working on other Maple...