Endless Space 2
Endless Space 2 is a 4x space strategy game, and sequel to the original Endless Space.
Developed by Amplitude Studios, Endless Space 2 places you in the role of a leader of a new galactic civilization. Using your wits and charm, you must explore, expand, and exploit as you conquer the galaxy and balance relations with other alien races.
The game features a redesigned Galaxy Generator, community created lore and features, ship design, and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 19, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Amplitude Studios
- Publisher: Amplitude Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows (64bits only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- CPU: i3 5th generation (or newer) / i5 3rd generation (or newer) / FX4170 (or newer)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon 8000 series or newer / NVidia GTX 660 or newer
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Endless Space 2 is a 4x space strategy game, and sequel to the original Endless Space. Developed by Amplitude Studios, it was revealed at gamescom 2016 and features have yet to be fully revealed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Craft of Gods Goes Free to Play!
- Craft of Gods, the 3D fantasy MMORPG, officially goes free to play. The game now has a free to play server and a subscription based one with f...
- Neverwinter's 'Lost City of Omu' Update is Live on Console Today
- The Chult Storyline comes to a close as Neverwinter's Lost City of Omu expansion arrives on console.