Endless Space 2
Endless Space 2 is a 4x space strategy game, and sequel to the original Endless Space.
Developed by Amplitude Studios, Endless Space 2 places you in the role of a leader of a new galactic civilization. Using your wits and charm, you must explore, expand, and exploit as you conquer the galaxy and balance relations with other alien races.
The game features a redesigned Galaxy Generator, community created lore and features, ship design, and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 19, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Amplitude Studios
- Publisher: Amplitude Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 5/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows (64bits only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- CPU: i3 5th generation (or newer) / i5 3rd generation (or newer) / FX4170 (or newer)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon 8000 series or newer / NVidia GTX 660 or newer
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: Endless Space 2 is a 4x space strategy game, and sequel to the original Endless Space. Developed by Amplitude Studios, it was revealed at gamescom 2016 and features have yet to be fully revealed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God Review - Pele: Amplifiers and Melted Wires
- Pele is the goddess of Fire, Dance, Wind. Goddess of Volcanoes and Violence.
- Trion Worlds Halloween Events for 2018
- One of the biggest parts of playing online games is taking part in the various holiday/themed events that go on throughout the year.
- Ghostcrawler Transitions From Blizzard to Riot Games
- News has emerged that Greg Street ("Ghostcrawler") has taken up a new job with Riot Games.