En Masse Reveals Content Updates for TERA on Console for May
Following the launch of TERA on Console for console on April 3rd, 2018, En Masse has scheduled a calendar worth of updates coming for May. Every week in May promises to be new experiences and fun adventures for TERA. Starting on May 5th with the first Item Pass Delivery as well as a new five-player dungeon for level 65 characters. The Item Pass Delivery is DLC for consoles on the first Tuesday of each month, from May through October 2018. There will also be an extra item in October, equalling seven cosmetics. Though the items are a surprise, there will be two mounts, two costumes, one pet, one weapon skin, and one bonus mystery item. The following week, players will be able to take part in the level 65 battleground, Corsairs’ Stronghold, where two teams of 20 will alternate between protecting a keep and attacking it in a best-of-three siege mode.
“Following the successful launch of TERA on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, our next goal is keeping the community engaged with exciting new game content,” said Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We have a strong month planned out for players of all tastes and types in May, and that’s just the beginning. There’s even more new content ahead that we’re sure both veteran and new players will be thrilled to experience.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Caravan Stories Review: Minefield of Microtransactions
- Caravan Stories is a Japanese mobile game that came to America in the form of a PS4 port. But just how "mobile" is it?
- Cronous: New server opens on Thursday, November 13th
- JC Planet has announced that “Cronous” will open a new server named “Cronous - the classic MMORPG” on Thursday, November 13th. From th...
- Final Fantasy XIV Begins 'Little Ladies' Day'
- A limited-time event has begun in Final Fantasy XIV, that corresponds with Japan's Hinamatsuri (Doll Festival). Little Ladies' Day h...