En Masse Reveals Content Updates for TERA on Console for May
Following the launch of TERA on Console for console on April 3rd, 2018, En Masse has scheduled a calendar worth of updates coming for May. Every week in May promises to be new experiences and fun adventures for TERA. Starting on May 5th with the first Item Pass Delivery as well as a new five-player dungeon for level 65 characters. The Item Pass Delivery is DLC for consoles on the first Tuesday of each month, from May through October 2018. There will also be an extra item in October, equalling seven cosmetics. Though the items are a surprise, there will be two mounts, two costumes, one pet, one weapon skin, and one bonus mystery item. The following week, players will be able to take part in the level 65 battleground, Corsairs’ Stronghold, where two teams of 20 will alternate between protecting a keep and attacking it in a best-of-three siege mode.
“Following the successful launch of TERA on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, our next goal is keeping the community engaged with exciting new game content,” said Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We have a strong month planned out for players of all tastes and types in May, and that’s just the beginning. There’s even more new content ahead that we’re sure both veteran and new players will be thrilled to experience.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Anime-Inspired MMORPG Elsword Now Available on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo announced their hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword is now available on Steam.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Unleashes Primal Dawn
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing ‘Primal Dawn’, the fourth set for the trading card game HEX: Shards of Fate.
- Evil Genius Online: New Update Available
- Independent UK developer Rebellion today announced that budding global tyrants will soon be able to access a wealth of new content in the popu...