En Masse Reveals Content Updates for TERA on Console for May
Following the launch of TERA on Console for console on April 3rd, 2018, En Masse has scheduled a calendar worth of updates coming for May. Every week in May promises to be new experiences and fun adventures for TERA. Starting on May 5th with the first Item Pass Delivery as well as a new five-player dungeon for level 65 characters. The Item Pass Delivery is DLC for consoles on the first Tuesday of each month, from May through October 2018. There will also be an extra item in October, equalling seven cosmetics. Though the items are a surprise, there will be two mounts, two costumes, one pet, one weapon skin, and one bonus mystery item. The following week, players will be able to take part in the level 65 battleground, Corsairs’ Stronghold, where two teams of 20 will alternate between protecting a keep and attacking it in a best-of-three siege mode.
“Following the successful launch of TERA on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, our next goal is keeping the community engaged with exciting new game content,” said Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We have a strong month planned out for players of all tastes and types in May, and that’s just the beginning. There’s even more new content ahead that we’re sure both veteran and new players will be thrilled to experience.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Biggest Marvel Heroes Event To Date: The Big Ten Week
- Gazillion is celebrating the 10 months since the launch of Marvel Heroes with its biggest event yet, the Big Ten Week.
- Cliffhanger's Summer Tactics Tour annouced at Gamescom
- This summer, go hands-on with the games of Cliffhanger Productions, including new content for Shadowrun Online, and ÆRENA: Clash of Champions...
- League of Legends - Updated Review (2013)
- League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena – MOBA – ran by Riot Games and is one of the most popular amongst them.