The Elder Scrolls Online Reveals Horns of the Reach DLC Details
Zenimax Studios has revealed details for the next DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of the Reach.
Horns of the Reach will introduce two new dungeons: Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold. These new dungeons will include new enemies, including Reachmen, minotaurs, and Nirnblooded creature, and will be available in normal and Veteran modes.
TESO’s 4v4v4 PvP mode will get a new map, Arcane University, and a new games type, Chaosball.
Update 15 will also include quality of life improvements, customizable combat cues, new furnishings, and more. Find out the full details at the blog post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Impressions
- For those unfamiliar with the Battlefront series, the latest Star Wars Battlefront game is an arcade shooter built upon the latest Frostbite 3
- TERA Announces Lost Isle Update
- October 13th marks a big day for En Masse Entertainment as a new update arrives in their hit action MMORPG, TERA: Rising!
- Darkness Rises Welcomes Gigantes in New Update
- Nexon has released a new update to its hit mobile RPG, Darkness Rises.