The Elder Scrolls Online Reveals Horns of the Reach DLC Details
Zenimax Studios has revealed details for the next DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of the Reach.
Horns of the Reach will introduce two new dungeons: Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold. These new dungeons will include new enemies, including Reachmen, minotaurs, and Nirnblooded creature, and will be available in normal and Veteran modes.
TESO’s 4v4v4 PvP mode will get a new map, Arcane University, and a new games type, Chaosball.
Update 15 will also include quality of life improvements, customizable combat cues, new furnishings, and more. Find out the full details at the blog post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: New teaser video revealed for Tangled Paths update
- Tyria is past the point of recognizing the threat posed by the jungle dragon Mordremoth. The world’s leaders are now relying on Tyria’s he...
- Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon Available Exclusively on Android
- ZQGame announces the launch of its free MMO, Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon, exclusively available for Android devices.
- Atlas Reactor: Coming to Steam Early Access
- Trion Worlds today announced that Atlas Reactor, its competitive team tactics game currently in closed beta, is now available in Early Access