The Elder Scrolls Online Reveals Horns of the Reach DLC Details
Zenimax Studios has revealed details for the next DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of the Reach.
Horns of the Reach will introduce two new dungeons: Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold. These new dungeons will include new enemies, including Reachmen, minotaurs, and Nirnblooded creature, and will be available in normal and Veteran modes.
TESO’s 4v4v4 PvP mode will get a new map, Arcane University, and a new games type, Chaosball.
Update 15 will also include quality of life improvements, customizable combat cues, new furnishings, and more. Find out the full details at the blog post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Launches Into Closed Beta
- Aeria Games and X-LEGEND have joined together once more to bring us the highly anticipated MMO: Aura Kingdom, which has launched for closed be...
- Star Conflict's New Update Includes Oculus Rift and Linux Support
- Star Gem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment have announced a massive update just in time for their two-year anniversary of Star Conflict, including...
- Carbine Studios Counts Down WildStar Free to Play Launch
- In their usual going big method, they've chosen to rent out Times Square in New York City for the final moments of the countdown.