The Elder Scrolls Online Reveals Horns of the Reach DLC Details
Zenimax Studios has revealed details for the next DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of the Reach.
Horns of the Reach will introduce two new dungeons: Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold. These new dungeons will include new enemies, including Reachmen, minotaurs, and Nirnblooded creature, and will be available in normal and Veteran modes.
TESO’s 4v4v4 PvP mode will get a new map, Arcane University, and a new games type, Chaosball.
Update 15 will also include quality of life improvements, customizable combat cues, new furnishings, and more. Find out the full details at the blog post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus launches Kai
- Nexon has released a new character to Vindictus today -- the mercenary archer Kai.
- Battle of the Immortals - Mounts Preview
- Preview of the Mounts available in Battle of the Immortals, an upcoming free to play MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment.
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Reveals Three Tank Classes
- This month, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen continues to tease and reveal more character classes, with this month's focus being on tanks.