The Elder Scrolls Online Reveals Horns of the Reach DLC Details
Zenimax Studios has revealed details for the next DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of the Reach.
Horns of the Reach will introduce two new dungeons: Bloodroot Forge and Falkreath Hold. These new dungeons will include new enemies, including Reachmen, minotaurs, and Nirnblooded creature, and will be available in normal and Veteran modes.
TESO’s 4v4v4 PvP mode will get a new map, Arcane University, and a new games type, Chaosball.
Update 15 will also include quality of life improvements, customizable combat cues, new furnishings, and more. Find out the full details at the blog post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin's latest update, Cry Wolf Battle Update is Live
- The latest MU Origin update, "Cry Wolf Battle" is officially live. It's another fantastic update for the real-time mobile title...
- Camelot Unchained May 21 Update: Preparing for BSC Event
- City State Entertainment has released a new Camelot Unchained update today, offering a glimpse behind the doors of the studio for mid-May.
- Archlord X Invites Users for Second Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced a new closed beta for Archlord X, going from March 18-29.