E3 2013 Wednesday MMO Recap
E3 is chaos. Between the South and West hall being a good 10 minute walk apart, countless hidden meeting rooms and escalators rivaling the confusion of Hogwarts, it’s almost expected to see people showing up late or not at all for meetings. So went Wednesday for us as I was delayed posting our Monday and Tuesday recap and had to send James and Garrett to meet up with Square for our look at Final Fantasy XIV. And they didn’t even get in! No worries we still got the coverage but that’s a little later in the tale of the hectic final two days of E3!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Shattered Empire Announced
- Blade & Soul’s next content update, Shattered Empire, is set to go live on April 27th, bringing a variety of new content and rewards.
- Firefall: F2P MMO shooter now available
- Red 5 Studios, Inc. announced today that Firefall, the open-world, massively multiplayer online (MMO) shooter, is officially available in Nort...
- Forge of Empires’ Modern Era Presents Hollywood and Rock’n’Roll!
- InnoGames announces the arrival of the modern era for Forge of Empires.