E3 2013 Wednesday MMO Recap
E3 is chaos. Between the South and West hall being a good 10 minute walk apart, countless hidden meeting rooms and escalators rivaling the confusion of Hogwarts, it’s almost expected to see people showing up late or not at all for meetings. So went Wednesday for us as I was delayed posting our Monday and Tuesday recap and had to send James and Garrett to meet up with Square for our look at Final Fantasy XIV. And they didn’t even get in! No worries we still got the coverage but that’s a little later in the tale of the hectic final two days of E3!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unreal Engine 4: "Unreal Dev Day" Date Annouced
- Following the successful release of Unreal Engine 4 to the world, Epic Games has announced a new free-to-attend hands-on dev day for ground fl...
- Uncharted Waters Celebrates Second Anniverary And New Expansion
- CJ Games Global is kicking off second anniversary celebrations for Uncharted Waters Online.
- Guns and Robots: Spring Season Events Announced
- Up to 50% off Steam packs