Warhold Announced by InQuake Softworks
InQuake Softworks, the independent development studio, is pleased to announce the Pre-Alpha of Warhold – an exciting dark fantasy action arena game with MMO and strategy elements. Created utilising the latest Unreal 3D Engine 4, Warhold presents a game of detailed visual splendour and ever changing vistas.
Set in the mystical dark world of Warhold, you are the Sovereign – ruling and developing your own city state using ancient knowledge and deadly spells, facing endless challenges filled with magic, danger, exploration, trading, and fighting. As the Sovereign you control your heroes, set your own state rules and ultimately reign supreme.
Warhold presents a compelling, deep and well-developed political system, where players will shape the world and influence the economy by their actions. As you and other Sovereign progress, there will be many hands-on battles for power and resources as you build your empire deep in the epic world of Warhold.
With finely-tuned character progression and players battling collectively in Warhold’s arenas, where guile and concentration are paramount to gain rewards and experience. With a rich, intriguing and immersive storyline, this is a world you will want to reign over.
” We are extremely excited to unveil Warhold and its many in-game features and captivating ideas the team has worked on to make it a game fans of this genre will gravitate towards,” said Denis Kryukov, InQuake Softworks Founder and CE.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crafting Comes to Nosgoth
- This week, Nosgoth has introduced the Forge, its new crafting system.
- ASTA Initial Beta Test Scheduled for November 2015
- ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds will soon begin a public initial beta test.
- Aura Kingdom's Awakening Patch Offers New Powers
- Players of the Anime-MMORPG Aura Kingdom have a new adventure awaiting them when they reach the level cap.