Warhold Announced by InQuake Softworks
InQuake Softworks, the independent development studio, is pleased to announce the Pre-Alpha of Warhold – an exciting dark fantasy action arena game with MMO and strategy elements. Created utilising the latest Unreal 3D Engine 4, Warhold presents a game of detailed visual splendour and ever changing vistas.
Set in the mystical dark world of Warhold, you are the Sovereign – ruling and developing your own city state using ancient knowledge and deadly spells, facing endless challenges filled with magic, danger, exploration, trading, and fighting. As the Sovereign you control your heroes, set your own state rules and ultimately reign supreme.
Warhold presents a compelling, deep and well-developed political system, where players will shape the world and influence the economy by their actions. As you and other Sovereign progress, there will be many hands-on battles for power and resources as you build your empire deep in the epic world of Warhold.
With finely-tuned character progression and players battling collectively in Warhold’s arenas, where guile and concentration are paramount to gain rewards and experience. With a rich, intriguing and immersive storyline, this is a world you will want to reign over.
” We are extremely excited to unveil Warhold and its many in-game features and captivating ideas the team has worked on to make it a game fans of this genre will gravitate towards,” said Denis Kryukov, InQuake Softworks Founder and CE.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Guardian: A New World Awaits
- Last week, veteran game studio GTArcade announced the start of the Beta phase in Canada for their new title, Spirit Guardian.
- WildStar E3 "The Strain" MegaDrop!
- If you've been playing WildStar in any seriousness since launch, you're going to have seen hints in the evolving story that a few El...
- Closers Releases First New Playable Character: Nata
- It wasn't that long ago that Closers went live for a global audience, and with it comes a dedicated monthly update series.