E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! If you’re a real gamer that has been hankering for their next major fix, that statement couldn’t be truer. And since this year’s E3 has become a console war, the raw emotion and atmosphere in the LA convention center is downright electrifying. But while most gaming sites are busy wrapping their minds around the unbelievable next-gen console titles being revealed, we’re here to offer up a focused dose of recapping what to expect in the online MMO space just for you!
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
- League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the...
- New Game Mode & Spectator Mode arrive in Heroes of Order & Chaos
- Heroes of Order & Chaos just got more competitive! Now players can watch live matches of their friends in-game with Spectator Mode.
- SG Interactive and G4BOX Begin Partnership
- Today, SG Interactive and G4Box, Inc announced a strategic partnership to introduce their games to a global audience.