E3 2013 Wednesday MMO Recap
8 Bit Studios
The Spanish team behind Skara – The Blade Remains were present and in a rather good mood when we met up with them to learn more about their unique skill-based fighting arena Kickstarter project. Likening the game to a mixture of Street Fighter meets World of Warcraft with a splash of Call of Duty involved, it’s safe to say there isn’t much else on the market quite like it.
We had a chance to witness an actual faction battle played out and although rough around the edges, it was one heck of a demonstration for only being five months into the development cycle. The rag doll physics are interaction between combos and defense are just hilarious and cool at the same time. Be sure to check out their presentation for all the details.
And don’t forget to support them on Kickstarter if you like what you see!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Kings: New MMO Building Game for Mobile Devices
- From noble knights and mighty castles to unruly dwarves and proud elves. Goodgame Studios, the successful publisher of browser and mobile game...
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #91 June 24 - Grand Fantasia, Dragon Saga, Flyff, Warren Story, & More
- MMOHut takes a look at the MMO news for the week of June 10th (6/18 - 6/25) including news about Sprit Tales, Dragon Saga, World of Tanks, Fly...
- Dragon Pals Gives a Boost to Character Crafting in New Update
- This will consist of several new systems and functions, as well as a number of optimization adjustments aimed at improving the character craft...