E3 2013 Wednesday MMO Recap
8 Bit Studios
The Spanish team behind Skara – The Blade Remains were present and in a rather good mood when we met up with them to learn more about their unique skill-based fighting arena Kickstarter project. Likening the game to a mixture of Street Fighter meets World of Warcraft with a splash of Call of Duty involved, it’s safe to say there isn’t much else on the market quite like it.
We had a chance to witness an actual faction battle played out and although rough around the edges, it was one heck of a demonstration for only being five months into the development cycle. The rag doll physics are interaction between combos and defense are just hilarious and cool at the same time. Be sure to check out their presentation for all the details.
And don’t forget to support them on Kickstarter if you like what you see!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Stealth Archetype
- CityState Games has just concluded their 10th and final class archetype reveal, stealth.
- Suba Games Launching new MMOFPS - Mission Against Terror
- Suba Games announces that they will be publishing a brand new MMOFPS - Mission Against Terror, called MAT for short. The closed beta begins Se...
- DFO Global: Neople Hosts 24-Hour Livestream as Open Beta Approaches
- The development team behind Dungeon Fighter Online is currently hosting a 24-hour livestream to celebrate the arrival of DFO Global Version