E3 2013 Wednesday MMO Recap
8 Bit Studios
The Spanish team behind Skara – The Blade Remains were present and in a rather good mood when we met up with them to learn more about their unique skill-based fighting arena Kickstarter project. Likening the game to a mixture of Street Fighter meets World of Warcraft with a splash of Call of Duty involved, it’s safe to say there isn’t much else on the market quite like it.
We had a chance to witness an actual faction battle played out and although rough around the edges, it was one heck of a demonstration for only being five months into the development cycle. The rag doll physics are interaction between combos and defense are just hilarious and cool at the same time. Be sure to check out their presentation for all the details.
And don’t forget to support them on Kickstarter if you like what you see!
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU:eX700 Arrives With New Content And Gear
- On October 10th, MU Online launched the MU:eX700 update, adding a wide range of new content.
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Free Trial Available on Steam
- From today, players can try out the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV®: A Realm Reborn™ online adventure for free via Steam. The 14-da...
- Lost Saga Review
- Have you ever wondered how a battle between an archer, Indiana Jones, a ninja, a pirate, and a Star Wars’ Storm Trooper?