E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
Later that evening we met up with the CJ Global team to get a look into the current state of Arcane Saga, set to receive regular updates throughout the year with the level cap getting upped to 100 along with plenty of new content and the reintroduction of an improved Gigas feature, scheduled for some time this year. CJ’s team also hinted at another unannounced title to hit in the fall which has me stoked as they had so many fantastic and diverse games at GStar that I can only wonder which will be heading stateside first.
Interestingly enough, the major buzz at their party wasn’t Arcane Saga, Dice Ventures, or even the mobile frantic car racer ChaChaCha (that is highly addicting, be warned!). But rather it was a series of mobile mini-games set in a system that allows you to compete for high scores against players all around the world! I’m talking about Pocket Pong Pong Pong (though the English equivalent will likely be something along the lines of Paw Paw Mobile). And this trailer says more about the zany antics than I could ever describe in words.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed -Too many cars to count
- Divinity: Original Sin Release Date Announced
- Exactly one year ago, Larian Studios celebrated the end of a million-dollar crowdfunding campaign in support of its innovative, old-school-ins...
- The Next Great War has come to EVE Online
- Over 60 thousand players are currently facing off on two major, universe-spanning sides in the emergence of what is the next great war in EVE.