E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
Later that evening we met up with the CJ Global team to get a look into the current state of Arcane Saga, set to receive regular updates throughout the year with the level cap getting upped to 100 along with plenty of new content and the reintroduction of an improved Gigas feature, scheduled for some time this year. CJ’s team also hinted at another unannounced title to hit in the fall which has me stoked as they had so many fantastic and diverse games at GStar that I can only wonder which will be heading stateside first.
Interestingly enough, the major buzz at their party wasn’t Arcane Saga, Dice Ventures, or even the mobile frantic car racer ChaChaCha (that is highly addicting, be warned!). But rather it was a series of mobile mini-games set in a system that allows you to compete for high scores against players all around the world! I’m talking about Pocket Pong Pong Pong (though the English equivalent will likely be something along the lines of Paw Paw Mobile). And this trailer says more about the zany antics than I could ever describe in words.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
- Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
- Heroes of the Storm Offers Battleground Overviews
- Today, Blizzard Entertainment released a set of videos for its upcoming MOBA, Heroes of the Storm.
- Webzen Introduces a New Strategy Game, 'First Hero'
- Webzen revealed a new strategy title, slated to arrive in the first half of 2018, entitled 'First Hero'.