Dying Light: The Following Launch Window Confirmed
Today Techland announced that its highly anticipated expansion Dying Light: The Following is set to launch in the first quarter of 2016. The reveal was made via a special video and accompanied by a message to fans from producer Tymon Smektala:
So since Gamescom 2015, we revealed quite a bit about our upcoming expansion: the vast countryside map, the customizable dirt buggy, a new story and more. What we couldn’t say before though, was the release date. Today we finally know that Dying Light: The Following will launch within the first three months of 2016. This gives us enough time to put in all the content and surprises we have planned for you guys. So keep your eyes peeled for some sneak peeks into what we have in the works for you all. And we promise to share the exact day of release as soon as e get a final decision.
One of the key features of Dying Light: The Following will be the upgradable and customizable all-terrain dirt buggy. In connection with the expansion Techland has launched its own automotive brand SILAS® Motors – outlining its car manufacture philosophy in the reveal commercial. Dying Light: The Following will be priced at $14.99, while all Season Pass holders will receive the expansion completely free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wincars Racer First Impressions
- This is where Wincars Racer comes in: an arcade racer offering players a game with fast-paced action packed gameplay.
- Carte begins closed beta
- GamesCampus has launched the closed beta test for Carte, its new online trading card game.
- Star Trek Alien Domain: Sets Closed Beta Date
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced that the closed beta test for the upcoming free...