Dying Light: The Following Launch Window Confirmed
Today Techland announced that its highly anticipated expansion Dying Light: The Following is set to launch in the first quarter of 2016. The reveal was made via a special video and accompanied by a message to fans from producer Tymon Smektala:
So since Gamescom 2015, we revealed quite a bit about our upcoming expansion: the vast countryside map, the customizable dirt buggy, a new story and more. What we couldn’t say before though, was the release date. Today we finally know that Dying Light: The Following will launch within the first three months of 2016. This gives us enough time to put in all the content and surprises we have planned for you guys. So keep your eyes peeled for some sneak peeks into what we have in the works for you all. And we promise to share the exact day of release as soon as e get a final decision.
One of the key features of Dying Light: The Following will be the upgradable and customizable all-terrain dirt buggy. In connection with the expansion Techland has launched its own automotive brand SILAS® Motors – outlining its car manufacture philosophy in the reveal commercial. Dying Light: The Following will be priced at $14.99, while all Season Pass holders will receive the expansion completely free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online: Global Open Beta Test Set For March 24th
- Neople has recently announced that their MORPG Beat 'Em Up Dungeon Fighter Online will be making a return to the English gaming market th...
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Enters Open Beta
- The BISBOG Group, an international publisher of online and mobile games, today announced Astro Lords: Oort Cloud has entered open beta testing...
- Black Desert Announces Open Beta for Xbox One Users in November
- Pearl Abyss announced today that their open-world fantasy MMO, Black Desert will be available in an Open Beta in November for Xbox One.