Dungeon of the Endless Releases Organic Matters DLC
Popular French developer Amplitude Studios has officially unlocked the all new Organic Matters update, a community-driven set of additions produced from last year’s design contests for rogue-like, dungeon-defense hit, Dungeon of the Endless. The free update features three new monsters, a living, organic spaceship, and an all new ending sequence among other items. In addition to the free update, Amplitude has created a new content pack called Rescue Team available for $1.99, highlighted by three powerful “Rescue Team” heroes, two new monsters, and a major module.
“Our community’s involvement is critical to our growth as a modern development studio, but it’s also an amazing experience to see what they come up with,” said Romain de Waubert de Genlis, chief creative officer at Amplitude. “Now that they have participated in the initial process, we’re delivering the actual game back to them.”
Dungeon of the Endless: Organic Matters Update Features:
- Tons of free content – designed during G2G Creation Contests
- All new “Organic” Spaceship (designed by sarin555, Lynx_gnt & DotBeta)
- Three new monsters including “Vultuu” (designed by TheMassive & Loczek)
- New “Rosetta” hero (designed by wkinchlea & TheWelp)
- Two new “Recycler” minor modules
- A brand new ending sequence
- Gamepad and Steam Controller compatibility
Dungeon of the Endless: Rescue Team Features:
- Three “Rescue Team” heroes – with very unique skills:
- Sacha Chokyo will tame enemy monsters!
- Wes Davoun can influence the events in the next room…
- Zugma Walker is a powerful Crystal… and Dust?! carrier
- Two new “Hurnas” monsters
- One new “Field Medic” major module
Organic Matters is available on Steam today for free, and Rescue Team is available on Steam today for $1.99.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Begins Pre-Purchase for August Expansion, 'Saviors of Uldum'
- Hearthstone dropped some big news this morning - the next expansion, Saviors of Uldum, is on the way!
- Black Desert Online Second Closed Beta Date Revealed
- Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online’s second and final Closed Beta Test will begin on February 18.
- Auto Club Revolution: New Evolution Begins in June
- Two years after Auto Club Revolution’s introduction on PC, Eutechnyx today unveiled details of how the free-to-play motorsport experience is...