Dungeon of the Endless Releases Organic Matters DLC
Popular French developer Amplitude Studios has officially unlocked the all new Organic Matters update, a community-driven set of additions produced from last year’s design contests for rogue-like, dungeon-defense hit, Dungeon of the Endless. The free update features three new monsters, a living, organic spaceship, and an all new ending sequence among other items. In addition to the free update, Amplitude has created a new content pack called Rescue Team available for $1.99, highlighted by three powerful “Rescue Team” heroes, two new monsters, and a major module.
“Our community’s involvement is critical to our growth as a modern development studio, but it’s also an amazing experience to see what they come up with,” said Romain de Waubert de Genlis, chief creative officer at Amplitude. “Now that they have participated in the initial process, we’re delivering the actual game back to them.”
Dungeon of the Endless: Organic Matters Update Features:
- Tons of free content – designed during G2G Creation Contests
- All new “Organic” Spaceship (designed by sarin555, Lynx_gnt & DotBeta)
- Three new monsters including “Vultuu” (designed by TheMassive & Loczek)
- New “Rosetta” hero (designed by wkinchlea & TheWelp)
- Two new “Recycler” minor modules
- A brand new ending sequence
- Gamepad and Steam Controller compatibility
Dungeon of the Endless: Rescue Team Features:
- Three “Rescue Team” heroes – with very unique skills:
- Sacha Chokyo will tame enemy monsters!
- Wes Davoun can influence the events in the next room…
- Zugma Walker is a powerful Crystal… and Dust?! carrier
- Two new “Hurnas” monsters
- One new “Field Medic” major module
Organic Matters is available on Steam today for free, and Rescue Team is available on Steam today for $1.99.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Citizen: Alex Mayberry becomes Executive Producer
- Game industry veteran, Alex Mayberry, who most recently was lead game producer at Blizzard Entertainment, is leaving that position to take on ...
- Pre-Register Now to Compete in the Tribal Wars Spring Games
- InnoGames announces the opening of pre-registration for Tribal Wars' Spring Games tournament.