Dungeon Link Releases New ‘Adventure Time’ Content
GAMEVIL announced a new update for their puzzle RPG mobile title Dungeon Link, featuring Adventure Time. Dungeon Link’s update challenges players to get “Algebraic” and find their own path to victory, with Finn and Jake along for the ride. Bellial must be stopped before he becomes a more powerful Demon God and his evil magic infects all, and both The Land of Ooo and Kantebury are in mortal peril. Four new characters come in this update as well: Patience St. Pim, Green Knight, Billy, and the Grand Master Wizard. The update also combines the popular Adventure Time “Elements” story arc with added area maps that have been corrupted under Bellial’s control: Candy Kingdom, Ice Kingdom, and Slime Kingdom. Each map has their own enemies to deal who will stop at nothing to keep the land in chaos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel's X-Men: Battle of the Atom Lands on Android Devices
- Aeria Games announces the release of X-Men: Battle of the Atom on Android 4.0+ devices.
- Astellia Online is Giving Away a Razer Blade 15 Laptop
- Astellia Online is an upcoming classical MMORPG from Barunson E&A, and is present in their second Closed Beta period.
- Blade and Soul CBT 4 Recap - Open PvP and Instance Solos
- Despite my character being low level, I was eager to bust some heads. With that said, I traveled far into the desert to find battle.