Dungeon Link Releases New ‘Adventure Time’ Content
GAMEVIL announced a new update for their puzzle RPG mobile title Dungeon Link, featuring Adventure Time. Dungeon Link’s update challenges players to get “Algebraic” and find their own path to victory, with Finn and Jake along for the ride. Bellial must be stopped before he becomes a more powerful Demon God and his evil magic infects all, and both The Land of Ooo and Kantebury are in mortal peril. Four new characters come in this update as well: Patience St. Pim, Green Knight, Billy, and the Grand Master Wizard. The update also combines the popular Adventure Time “Elements” story arc with added area maps that have been corrupted under Bellial’s control: Candy Kingdom, Ice Kingdom, and Slime Kingdom. Each map has their own enemies to deal who will stop at nothing to keep the land in chaos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek: Alien Domain: New Tactical Strategy Game Coming Soon
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced the upcoming release of Star Trek: Alien Domain...
- Spacetime Studios Announces New Game: Pocket Legends Adventures
- Spacetime Studios has announced their next title, Pocket Legends Adventures, an epic, exciting multiplayer RPG for iOS and Android platforms.
- Seven Knights Announced for Global Launch in Late 2015
- Seven Knights debuted in Korea last year and has consistently held a top five spot on the Google Play Store – reaching #1 in September.