Dungeon Link Releases New ‘Adventure Time’ Content
GAMEVIL announced a new update for their puzzle RPG mobile title Dungeon Link, featuring Adventure Time. Dungeon Link’s update challenges players to get “Algebraic” and find their own path to victory, with Finn and Jake along for the ride. Bellial must be stopped before he becomes a more powerful Demon God and his evil magic infects all, and both The Land of Ooo and Kantebury are in mortal peril. Four new characters come in this update as well: Patience St. Pim, Green Knight, Billy, and the Grand Master Wizard. The update also combines the popular Adventure Time “Elements” story arc with added area maps that have been corrupted under Bellial’s control: Candy Kingdom, Ice Kingdom, and Slime Kingdom. Each map has their own enemies to deal who will stop at nothing to keep the land in chaos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grey Goo: Launching on Friday Jan 23
- Team Grey Box is super excited for the launch of Grey Goo this Friday. It's been a long time coming, but now it’s your turn to join th...
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.
- Grand Chase: Rebirth, Two New Dungeons, Increased leveling, New Playable Character!
- SG Interactive, a leading North American free-to-play MMO game publisher, announced the completion of the newest phase of Grand Chase: Rebirt...