Dungeon Hero Announces Seize War
JC Planet has announced that after its successful launch of Dungeon Hero, it will bring a new update on May 4.
The Seize War is a new PvP event that will be held twice a week, letting two guilds battle it out. Attacking guilds may field up to 80 members, while defending guilds can field 100 members. Winners of the war will grant various rewards.
As part of the update, JC Planet will host a Guild Recruitment event along with two additional social events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawngate's EU Servers and Bots Unveiled at Gamescom 2014
- Waystone Games, the EA studio behind the new MOBA, Dawngate, has launched EU Servers Alpha and Practice Mode (bots) while at Gamescom.
- Atlas Reactor Releases HTC Vive Virtual Reality Preview
- Trion Worlds has produced an interactive VR exploration of the characters in its latest game, Atlas Reactor, available April 5 on Steam.
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.