Dungeon Hero Announces Seize War
JC Planet has announced that after its successful launch of Dungeon Hero, it will bring a new update on May 4.
The Seize War is a new PvP event that will be held twice a week, letting two guilds battle it out. Attacking guilds may field up to 80 members, while defending guilds can field 100 members. Winners of the war will grant various rewards.
As part of the update, JC Planet will host a Guild Recruitment event along with two additional social events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Cloaked Ascendancy Dev Interview w/ Chantelle Tatum
- Recently, I sat down with Chantelle Tatum, Systems Designer for Neverwinter.
- Darwin Project Launches onto Steam Early Access/Xbox Game Preview in March
- The Alpha and Beta tests were brutal enough, but it's almost time to fight on a new platform!
- Marvel Heroes Omega Defenders Event Coming Today to PS4/Xbox One
- Gazillion announced today that a brand new Defenders Event launches today for Marvel Heroes Omega on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.