Dungeon Hero Announces Seize War
JC Planet has announced that after its successful launch of Dungeon Hero, it will bring a new update on May 4.
The Seize War is a new PvP event that will be held twice a week, letting two guilds battle it out. Attacking guilds may field up to 80 members, while defending guilds can field 100 members. Winners of the war will grant various rewards.
As part of the update, JC Planet will host a Guild Recruitment event along with two additional social events.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends - Patch 8.14 Discussion
- The last few League of Legends patches has been absolutely chock-full of updates, changes, and balance.
- Guild Wars 2 Queen’s Jubilee Launches Today
- Continuing its commitment to delivering players new Guild Wars 2 content every two weeks, NCSOFT® and ArenaNet ™ are delighted to announce ...
- Closed Beta Date for Legend of Edda Announced
- GamesCampus has revealed that the closed beta testing for Legend of Edda will begin on November 29.