Drakensang Online Offically Launches
Bigpoint has announced that Drakensang Online has ended its beta testing and has officially launched. To celebrate, there will be several in-game events for everyone to participate in.
Drakensang Online boasts over nine million registered players worldwide, and its hack-and-slash gameplay has won the game numerous awards. Players choose from three different classes, and develop their characters through the talent system the game provides. Content is updated weekly to keep the game fresh and constant. Players can also craft items, collect pets, and participate in several different PvP modes.
Bigpoint also publishes Battlestar Galactica Online and Pirate Storm.
Drakensang Gameplay Trailer
Drakensang Online, the award-winning online hack-n-slash MMORPG from Bigpoint, is celebrating the end of its beta with nine million registered players! To mark the occasion, the development team is staging a number of in-game events.
With the recent Atlantis update, the game world and content is now four times as big as when the action RPG first released in open beta almost a year ago. High time to check the game out (again) and give all the new features a thorough review!
To show off the game’s biggest content update since launch, with the new continent of Atlantis, Bigpoint has released a new trailer featuring many of the monstrous mobs that stand in the way of heroic players as they make their way to battle the new endboss Gorga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution: Maserati Cars Coming Soon
- Now the world-famous Italian brand is preparing to bring one of its most sought-after models, the 2011 Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale, to yo...
- MU Origin Mobile Review
- Now Webzen has thrown their hat into the ring, attempting to take the growing mobile MMORPG market by storm with MU Origin.
- Black Gold Online Devs Talk Faction Inspiration
- Snail Games has released a new developer diary zeroing in on the artistic styles and clashing worlds that define their upcoming Steampunk Fant...