Drakensang Online Offically Launches
Bigpoint has announced that Drakensang Online has ended its beta testing and has officially launched. To celebrate, there will be several in-game events for everyone to participate in.
Drakensang Online boasts over nine million registered players worldwide, and its hack-and-slash gameplay has won the game numerous awards. Players choose from three different classes, and develop their characters through the talent system the game provides. Content is updated weekly to keep the game fresh and constant. Players can also craft items, collect pets, and participate in several different PvP modes.
Bigpoint also publishes Battlestar Galactica Online and Pirate Storm.
Drakensang Gameplay Trailer
Drakensang Online, the award-winning online hack-n-slash MMORPG from Bigpoint, is celebrating the end of its beta with nine million registered players! To mark the occasion, the development team is staging a number of in-game events.
With the recent Atlantis update, the game world and content is now four times as big as when the action RPG first released in open beta almost a year ago. High time to check the game out (again) and give all the new features a thorough review!
To show off the game’s biggest content update since launch, with the new continent of Atlantis, Bigpoint has released a new trailer featuring many of the monstrous mobs that stand in the way of heroic players as they make their way to battle the new endboss Gorga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface: Ambush Co-op Map Available
- Warface players can now delve deeper into Blackwood's Siberian stronghold as the latest map in a new winter setting arrives today.
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is the recently released update to Guns of Icarus Online. It originally began as a PvE-focused expansion...
- Spellsworn Goes Free-to-Play in March
- Frogsong Studio's PVP Arena Brawler Spellsworn will officially move out of Steam Early Access in March, and into Free-to-Play status.