Dragon Sky to Shut Down
We have just heard that Aeria Games is planning on shutting down Dragon Sky at the end of the month. This comes as a surprise to us since it is still a relatively new release. Dragon Sky is a martial arts MMORPG set in China has some nice attack animations though the overall gameplay is nothing out of the ordinary. The game failed to gain much attention since there are so many similar free MMORPGs available, including Aeria’s very own Twelve Sky 2 which roughly falls into the same Asian / martial arts genre.
Aeria Games is one of the largest publishers of free to play MMOs & MMORPGs in North America with such hits as Last Chaos, Shaiya, Twelve Sky, and many others. While we sympathize with gamers who enjoyed Dragon Sky, we’re hopeful that Aeria will now be able to concentrate its efforts on bringing us new games for 2010.
Please share your thoughts on the upcoming closure of Dragon Sky on the MMOHuts forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Launches Battle Royale Update
- Netmarble has launched their take on the popular game mode in Lineage 2: Revolution, with the Battle Royale update.
- A Lucky Friday the 13th in DarkEden
- DarkEden is hosting a special event this weekend to coincide with the "unlucky" Friday the 13th.
- Space Trials begin for Battlestar Galactica Online Carriers
- Testing has begun for the newest class of ships in Battlestar Galactica Online: Carriers.