Dragon Sky to Shut Down
We have just heard that Aeria Games is planning on shutting down Dragon Sky at the end of the month. This comes as a surprise to us since it is still a relatively new release. Dragon Sky is a martial arts MMORPG set in China has some nice attack animations though the overall gameplay is nothing out of the ordinary. The game failed to gain much attention since there are so many similar free MMORPGs available, including Aeria’s very own Twelve Sky 2 which roughly falls into the same Asian / martial arts genre.
Aeria Games is one of the largest publishers of free to play MMOs & MMORPGs in North America with such hits as Last Chaos, Shaiya, Twelve Sky, and many others. While we sympathize with gamers who enjoyed Dragon Sky, we’re hopeful that Aeria will now be able to concentrate its efforts on bringing us new games for 2010.
Please share your thoughts on the upcoming closure of Dragon Sky on the MMOHuts forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GTArcade Announces New Revolutionary Browser Game Magerealm
- GTArcade is excited to announce the release of a new browser game Magerealm!
- Opinion: The Blue Essence Debacle of League of Legends
- To prepare for the next season of League of Legends, Riot has shaken the field up a bit with a whole host of new designs.
- Star Crusade Faction Leaders Preview
- Recently our cohorts at Bottom Tier had the chance to dive into an upcoming scifi hero deck CCG.