Dragon Nest introduces Guild Rumble
Guild versus guild combat has now debuted in Dragon Nest.
The “Guild Rumble,” which kicked off on May 10, calls the guilds of Altera together monthly to compete in monster fighting, achievement earning, and arena battling to prove who’s the best. Players will be rewarded for their effort, win or lose, and the champion guild will earn exclusive costumes and mounts.
The update also introduces Spirit Garden, a new medium-sized PvP map based off the River Ruins Path dungeons. This map supports Respawn, Rounds, Protect, Free For All, and Domination.
Dragon Nest is published by Nexon, which also publishes Vindictus and MapleStory.
Dragon Nest “Guild Rumble” Gameplay Screenshot
“Dragon Nest” Guilds Are Getting Ready to Rumble
Guild versus guild combat arrives today
Players who have been hungering to see exactly how their guild stacks up against others will get to experience the ultimate player versus player challenge with today’s “Guild Rumble” content update.
Every month, the guilds of Altera will be called upon to fight monsters, earn achievements, and face off against each other in the arena to prove which guild is the best. Every player will be rewarded for their efforts as well as their performance, so everyone wins. The champion guild each month however will take home exclusive costumes, mounts, and all-important bragging rights.
In addition to the Guild Rumble event kicking off today, a new PvP map is also being added to “Dragon Nest.” Spirit Garden is a new medium sized PvP map themed to the River Ruins Path dungeons. Five PvP modes are playable in Spirit Garden, including: Respawn, Rounds, Protect, Free For All, and Domination.
For more information about the Guild Rumble update visit http://dragonnest.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Team Builder in Testing for North America
- Riot Games has opened up testing for the new Team Builder queue in League of Legends for North American players.
- Year 0 Tactics: Released on Amazon's Fire TV and Fire Tablets
- Legendary Games have announced the release of their much-anticipated multi-player tactical combat game today, "Year 0 Tactics" on Am...
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online Review
- The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy has been enormously successful in theatres and Disney has done a good job milking the franchise.