Conquer Online coming to iPad
Conquer Online, an MMORPG published by TQDigital since 2003, has announced that it will soon be arriving on the iPad mobile platform, with the same free-to-play model currently in place for other PC and Mac gamers.
Conquer Online will feature six playable classes with their own unique skill trees, an apprentice system, in-game housing, social options including marriage, mounts, guilds, and PvP. The trailer for the iPad version is below.
TQDigital also publishes Eudemons Online and Crazy Tao.
Conqueror Online iPad Trailer:
Conquer Online, first in the PC MMO space to launch a successful free-to-play MMO in 2003, is now making itself available to even more players. The game is coming soon to iPad, and will be completely free to download with no monthly subscription fee. Now, Conquer Online will have something to enjoy for every type of MMO fan.
• Battle-hardened warriors will enjoy the diversity of a diverse selection of six different playable classes and massive skill trees.
• Take on an apprentice or find a mentor to learn the ropes and gain more experience on the battlefield.
• Kick back with friends by building and furnishing your own in-game House for social gatherings.
• Love, marriage and divorce are an integral part of the social nature ofConquer Online!
• Mount up, join a respectable Guild and challenge other players in a PvP environment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 begins PvP Tournament
- Webzen has announced the start of its Global 2012 C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) Championship Tournament.
- LeKool begins Star Supremacy closed beta
- LeKool Games has launched the closed beta of Star Supremacy.
- Revelation Online Launches New Sulan Expansion
- The latest expansion for Revelation Online, New Sulan is now live and free in the award-winning MMORPG from NetEase and My.com.