Conquer Online coming to iPad
Conquer Online, an MMORPG published by TQDigital since 2003, has announced that it will soon be arriving on the iPad mobile platform, with the same free-to-play model currently in place for other PC and Mac gamers.
Conquer Online will feature six playable classes with their own unique skill trees, an apprentice system, in-game housing, social options including marriage, mounts, guilds, and PvP. The trailer for the iPad version is below.
TQDigital also publishes Eudemons Online and Crazy Tao.
Conqueror Online iPad Trailer:
Conquer Online, first in the PC MMO space to launch a successful free-to-play MMO in 2003, is now making itself available to even more players. The game is coming soon to iPad, and will be completely free to download with no monthly subscription fee. Now, Conquer Online will have something to enjoy for every type of MMO fan.
• Battle-hardened warriors will enjoy the diversity of a diverse selection of six different playable classes and massive skill trees.
• Take on an apprentice or find a mentor to learn the ropes and gain more experience on the battlefield.
• Kick back with friends by building and furnishing your own in-game House for social gatherings.
• Love, marriage and divorce are an integral part of the social nature ofConquer Online!
• Mount up, join a respectable Guild and challenge other players in a PvP environment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bloodline Champions Enters Open Beta
- The arena based fighting MMO Bloondline Champions is now in open beta! The Swedish game is being published by Funcom. The game is a team based...
- Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
- Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article an...
- Dungeon Blitz Online Review
- For a free to play game, Dungeon Blitz offers their players a lot of options to customize their characters. Beyond the ability to change your ...