Dragon Nest Celebrates First Anniversary
Dragon Nest turns one year old today, and to celebrate, Nexon has released some exciting details about current and upcoming events.
Old Maury’s Harvest Challenge pushes players to raise their farming, fishing, and cooking skills. From now until 10/09, players who reach Farming Lv. 7 will receive a storage expansion, while raising fishing and cooking to lv. 2 will reward a 10 slot bag.
Log in from 9/19 to 10/17 to receive Mysterious Boxes that contain seeds and piñata sticks for participating in the Piñata Party Event occurring during this time. Logging in consecutive days will build a multiplier for receiving multiple boxes daily; missing a day drops the multiplier back down to one, though! Seeds are traded for various piñatas, and contain more than just candy.
The GMs will be hosting a trivia event on 9/20, and being the first person to answer their question correctly will win fabulous prizes!
The weekend of 9/22-9/23 will give players a 50% bonus to their drop rates, making it the perfect time to snag some rare drops.
Finally, on September 28 — officially the anniversary — several events await players. Logging in will reward 5 Goddess Teardrops and 20 Item Protection Jellies. Logging in between 12:00pm and 5:00pm PST will also earn you a 1st Anniversary hat. From 4:00pm to 5:00pm PST, a group photo celebration opportunity will be offered on channel 1 at Carderock Pass. You may even get lucky and score a personal picture with a GM! Lastly, players will enjoy the entire day of 100% increased XP and 50% increased drops!
Nexon also publishes Vindictus and Mabinogi.
Dragon Nest First Anniversary Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- 37Games Throws a Halloween Party
- From Oct. 23th to Nov. 7th, 37Games will throw a Halloween Party. As you can expect, there will be many games and tons of rewards to give out
- Masses of Zombies Invade The App Store With Zombie Stampede
- BANDAI NAMCO announces the release of Zombie Stampede, a free to play tower defense game on iOS.
- WarStory Browser MMO By BigPoint Uses Silverlight
- The German browser gaming juggernaut Bigpoint is publishing a new game called WarStory Europe in Flames that's powered by Microsoft'...