Ragnarok Clicker Available Now on Steam
WarpPortal has announced the arrival of Ragnarok Clicker, a new idle game in the Ragnarok universe.
Ragnarok Clicker is developed by Playsaurus, the developers behind the popular idle game Clicker Heroes. Ragnarok Clicker is available on Steam and will be available on mobile soon.
Ragnarok Clicker immerses the player, taking them back to Midgard to fight and defeat their favorite Ragnarok Online monsters from the original game without having to quest, travel or battle through the maps of a typical RPG. With infinite levels to unlock, this game can be enjoyed for 2 minutes, 2 hours – daily, weekly, and any time. Click monsters and use various skills to progress or enjoy an idle mode to slowly progress automatically!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots to Receive Massive Makeover. Odd as that Sounds.
- The team behind Guns and Robots is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter is going through complete makeover that will take place i...
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #90 June 17 - Tera Online, SD Gundam, Shaiya Phoenix, Spirit Tales, & More
- MMOHut takes a look at the MMO news for the week of June 10th (6/11 - 6/17) including news about Tera, SD Gundam Capsule Fighter, Runes of Mag...
- Knight Age Officially Launches
- Joymax has officially launched Knight Age after a week of open beta testing.