Ragnarok Clicker Available Now on Steam
WarpPortal has announced the arrival of Ragnarok Clicker, a new idle game in the Ragnarok universe.
Ragnarok Clicker is developed by Playsaurus, the developers behind the popular idle game Clicker Heroes. Ragnarok Clicker is available on Steam and will be available on mobile soon.
Ragnarok Clicker immerses the player, taking them back to Midgard to fight and defeat their favorite Ragnarok Online monsters from the original game without having to quest, travel or battle through the maps of a typical RPG. With infinite levels to unlock, this game can be enjoyed for 2 minutes, 2 hours – daily, weekly, and any time. Click monsters and use various skills to progress or enjoy an idle mode to slowly progress automatically!
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Final Recap - Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
- Inevitably while working at E3, you're going to stumble across one or two titles that just don't fall anywhere in your typical cover...
- ARMA 3: Bootcamp update available
- Bohemia Interactive today released Arma 3 Bootcamp – a major new update for Arma 3, which delivers additional single- and multiplayer tutori...
- Warlords Awakening Review
- Remember Elite Lords of Alliance? If your answer is “no”, I wouldn’t blame you. But it’s back again, this time under a new publisher.