Ragnarok Clicker Available Now on Steam
WarpPortal has announced the arrival of Ragnarok Clicker, a new idle game in the Ragnarok universe.
Ragnarok Clicker is developed by Playsaurus, the developers behind the popular idle game Clicker Heroes. Ragnarok Clicker is available on Steam and will be available on mobile soon.
Ragnarok Clicker immerses the player, taking them back to Midgard to fight and defeat their favorite Ragnarok Online monsters from the original game without having to quest, travel or battle through the maps of a typical RPG. With infinite levels to unlock, this game can be enjoyed for 2 minutes, 2 hours – daily, weekly, and any time. Click monsters and use various skills to progress or enjoy an idle mode to slowly progress automatically!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile MMORPG MU: Origin Begins Closed Beta
- WEBZEN announced today that the Closed Beta for its mobile MMORPG MU: Origin kicks off on Google Play on the Android mobile platform.
- Empire of Angels- Lunar Phantoms Launched Globally
- Auer Media & Entertainment Corp. has launched the latest mobile sequel to the beloved classic PC game Empire of Angels globally.
- ESL One: 2,500 spectators attend ESL’s massive Dota 2 tournament each day
- Millions tuned in from across the world to watch ESL One Frankfurt 2014, as the global leader in global eSports competitions, ESL, once again ...