DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
Wicked Interactive (Suba Games) has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror Online.
The new Dancer Class performs mystical dance moves to damage enemies or enamor foes to weaken them, and is a fan favorite among DOMO players.
The game will also reintroduce the Foggy Forest, north of Blakatoa, and Blakatoa Peak, which looms above the Foggy Forest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Landmark Winter Update Review
- Beginning with combat... well, there's combat now. There wasn't before. There were no weapons, no armor, and nothing to fight.
- Project CARS Partners with ESL
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Slightly Mad Studios are excited to announce the arrival of the official ESL online competition.
- "Magicka: Wizard Wars" Welcomes Half a Million Robe Warriors
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game wh...