Digital-First Comic INFINITE CRISIS to Debut on May 19
Comic and gamer fans mark your calendars for May 19 when the highly anticipated INFINITE CRISIS digital-first comic book will launch. Based on the upcoming game by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developed by Turbine, INFINITE CRISIS has a stellar creative team lined up. The comic series is written by Dan Abnett (GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY) and illustrated by the likes of Carl Potts, Trevor Scott, Larry Stroman, Szymon Kudranski and Tom Raney, among others. Covers are illustrated by the talented Gene Ha and Issue #1 will include a Harley Quinn variant cover by Terry and Rachel Dodson.
The INFINITE CRISIS digital-first comic takes place before the start of the video game and brings together unique versions of DC Universe heroes from across the diversified expanse of the Multiverse to try and head off a Crisis that threatens to destroy all of their worlds. Heroes and villains from Gaslight, Atomic, Arcane, Mecha and other worlds battle and join forces with Prime Earth Batman in this rapidly escalating conflict. In addition to characters from the video game, two characters are being introduced just for the comic book: a re-imagined Harbinger and the terrifying, all new Atomic Two-Face.
The INFINITE CRISIS digital-first comic book series will replace the Monday slot previously held by ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN. The Man of Steel anthology series ends its run today with Chapter 51, while fans can continue to collect the final chapters in print.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOOM Announces Details for Multiplayer Closed Alpha
- Today, Bethesda and id Software revealed details for the multiplayer Closed Alpha test for DOOM.
- Endless Legend available on Steam
- Veteran Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are proud to announce that their highly anticipated 4X fan...
- EVE Online Citadel Expansion Launches
- Today the Citadel expansion has come to EVE Online, ushering in the biggest changes ever to player control over space.