Popup Dungeon Successfully Kickstarted
Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon (http://kck.st/1ovuVD9), has successfully been funded via Kickstarter and production is already in full gear. Popup Dungeon is a traditional turn-based rogue-like game in which the players are given complete control over the content in the game. Players can create, share, and use anything, allowing for pirate ninja zombie robots armed with taco sauce and laser beams or dragons that attack with jelly beans, the power is entirely in the hands of the players. In each session the goal is to reach The Wizard through a variety of dangerous randomly generated terrains.
Popup Dungeon is a single player or co-op multiplayer Roguelike game with infinite flexibility on creating, sharing, and building anything you’d like. You’ll never know what will be encountered in each dungeon as you delve into the depths of the Wizard’s tower, or how you can mix your skills and abilities to survive each new challenge as the doors open before you. Find out more at the Kickstarter Page at http://kck.st/1ovuVD9.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Announcing 8-Bit Bastards, by Joshua Mason
- Joshua Mason releases the first book in his highly-anticipated retro gaming inspired LitRPG series.
- Closers Celebrates a Cyber Summer
- Closers has recently launched a new summer themed update with plenty of new costumes to collect.
- Brave Frontier Mobile Review
- I didn’t really think much of Brave Frontier at first. I thought it would be the Farmville of the mobile app world, overplayed and hyped.