Popup Dungeon Successfully Kickstarted
Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon (http://kck.st/1ovuVD9), has successfully been funded via Kickstarter and production is already in full gear. Popup Dungeon is a traditional turn-based rogue-like game in which the players are given complete control over the content in the game. Players can create, share, and use anything, allowing for pirate ninja zombie robots armed with taco sauce and laser beams or dragons that attack with jelly beans, the power is entirely in the hands of the players. In each session the goal is to reach The Wizard through a variety of dangerous randomly generated terrains.
Popup Dungeon is a single player or co-op multiplayer Roguelike game with infinite flexibility on creating, sharing, and building anything you’d like. You’ll never know what will be encountered in each dungeon as you delve into the depths of the Wizard’s tower, or how you can mix your skills and abilities to survive each new challenge as the doors open before you. Find out more at the Kickstarter Page at http://kck.st/1ovuVD9.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials: Beer Festival & More Released
- Era of Celestials has introduced a new update for September, introducing the Beer Festival, two new game modes, and a new avatar of justice.
- Total War: ARENA Match in Association with ESL Airs on May 23
- The event will offer viewers the chance to see live gameplay from the massive battle strategy game for the first time.
- LawBreakers will Launch Exclusively on Steam
- Boss Key Productions announced that their upcoming multiplayer FPS LawBreakers, will be available exclusively on the Steam platform at launch