WildStar Enter the Cryo-Plex Update Now Live
NCSOFT and Carbine Studios announced today that the latest update to WildStar – Enter the Cryo-Plex – is now live. As the first game update to come to WildStar since its free-to-play transition, Enter the Cryo-Plex brings the new Cryo-Plex arena and Arena Season 2.
The Cryo-Plex arena is a frozen tundradome in the extreme southern region of Olyssia where teams will face off in subzero temperatures. Arena Season 2 offers teams the ability to jump into Rated matches against other teams of similar skill and battle their way to the top of the rankings while collecting rare rewards. Teams can improve or lose their rating based on their wins and losses throughout a Season and at the end, the top five teams will receive unique weapons, a mount, pet and title.
To find out more about the Cryo-Plex arena and Arena Season 2, check out this post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Update 8.6 Live Stream
- Beginning today, US tankers will get their hands on World of Tanks update 8.6 and we’re hosting a live stream this afternoon to go over all ...
- Age of Wushu: Offline Living
- Learn more about characters' offline lives in Age of Wushu with this close-up.
- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath Press Beta Preview
- In July the whole game is going to get a big overhaul, increasing the amount of Arcs to ten instead of just four.