WildStar Enter the Cryo-Plex Update Now Live
NCSOFT and Carbine Studios announced today that the latest update to WildStar – Enter the Cryo-Plex – is now live. As the first game update to come to WildStar since its free-to-play transition, Enter the Cryo-Plex brings the new Cryo-Plex arena and Arena Season 2.
The Cryo-Plex arena is a frozen tundradome in the extreme southern region of Olyssia where teams will face off in subzero temperatures. Arena Season 2 offers teams the ability to jump into Rated matches against other teams of similar skill and battle their way to the top of the rankings while collecting rare rewards. Teams can improve or lose their rating based on their wins and losses throughout a Season and at the end, the top five teams will receive unique weapons, a mount, pet and title.
To find out more about the Cryo-Plex arena and Arena Season 2, check out this post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's Add Gets 2nd Job Class: Lunatic Psyker
- Elsword announces the ability for players to advance Add, the 9th playable character, to the next Job Class: Lunatic Psyker.
- Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins June 24th
- Today InnoGames announced the closed beta start of its strategy MMO Tribal Wars 2. On June 10, the English-speaking beta server was opened to ...
- TERA Announces Lost Isle Update
- October 13th marks a big day for En Masse Entertainment as a new update arrives in their hit action MMORPG, TERA: Rising!