Desert Operations Receives Visual Overhaul
gamigo’s strategy game Desert Operations has released an update that offers a complete graphical overhaul. Per press release:
Every building model and landscape detail was updated. Players can command the 30 types of buildings and over 50 ground, air and sea units
in high definition. The economic activities and intricately woven alliances of crafty commanders may now be archived point-by-point for future generations to study. The many Achievements which can be unlocked by the generals shine more brightly than any medal polish could ever achieve.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Unleashes Wyrmius
- Wyrmius (Wur-mee-us), is here, and players can now blast enemies in old-school style.
- MU Online unveils Exclusive 'Eldorado' Server and Teases Season 12: Part 2
- MU Online is going to unveil a new server, entitled Eldorado. Eldorado is a special server that will bring a city of fabulous wealth.
- Hazard Ops: New PvP Modes for Closed Beta
- After a successful first two weeks in closed beta, the first update to the brutal third-person shooting game, Hazard Ops is now live. Appropri...