Desert Operations Receives Visual Overhaul
gamigo’s strategy game Desert Operations has released an update that offers a complete graphical overhaul. Per press release:
Every building model and landscape detail was updated. Players can command the 30 types of buildings and over 50 ground, air and sea units
in high definition. The economic activities and intricately woven alliances of crafty commanders may now be archived point-by-point for future generations to study. The many Achievements which can be unlocked by the generals shine more brightly than any medal polish could ever achieve.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Announces PvP-Focused Bloodsong Update
- BloodSong will bring new arenas and other major PvP changes to improve the competitive landscape.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Review
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a mouthful, but more than that, it's a relatively fun mobile game.
- Gigantic Announces All Hero Stress Test
- Motiga is calling all beta testers for one final hurrah on April 23rd, 2016.