Desert Operations Receives Visual Overhaul
gamigo’s strategy game Desert Operations has released an update that offers a complete graphical overhaul. Per press release:
Every building model and landscape detail was updated. Players can command the 30 types of buildings and over 50 ground, air and sea units
in high definition. The economic activities and intricately woven alliances of crafty commanders may now be archived point-by-point for future generations to study. The many Achievements which can be unlocked by the generals shine more brightly than any medal polish could ever achieve.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz German Tank Destroyers Roll In
- World of Tanks update 2.11 lets loose a number of German tank destroyers from the famous Grille 15 branch, as well as new map Vineyards.
- The Unique Game Experience of Viridis Unveiled
- The digital arts association Oudeis, with the development team of VIRIDIS, are pleased to unveil the universe of VIRIDIS.
- Mighty Party Celebrates Christmas With a Huge Upcoming Update
- Mighty Party is getting ready for Christmas with a huge update that's coming soon! A beautiful holiday setting and wonderful gifts await.