Desert Operations is a F2P browser-based kingdom management sim appointing you as a modern military commander. Manage various resources and work to construct a powerful base with over 30 unique buildings each fulfilling vital functions necessary for any would-be conqueror.
After you’ve built your headquarters, assemble an army to protect it! Mix and match from dozens of loyal units to do your bidding on the battlefield.
In a world with thousands of other players fighting for supremacy, you’ll need to carefully – and at times aggressively – execute tactics basedon information gleaned from past experience, alliances with specifically chosen clans, and even sneaky leaks from spying agents.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gamigo
- Publisher: Gamigo
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Available in any modern browser.
- Description: Desert Operations is a F2P browser-based kingdom management sim appointing you as a modern military commander.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Skies Launches Alpha Access
- The Skies enters limited alpha access on Steam.
- EverQuest to go free-to-play in March
- EverQuest Producer, Thom Terrazas, has announced to the EverQuest community that the game will go free-to-play in March.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is 50% Off
- To celebrate the launch of Guild Wars 2’s Living World Season 3 next Tuesday, ArenaNet is temporarily cutting the price of Heart of Thorns.