Deal signed to bring LAST Online to North America
Eden Entertainment has partnered with Gamigo on an agreement to bring LAST Online to North America (and Europe.)
LAST Online is described as a “non-targeting action MMORPG.” It has supposedly received positive reviews in the Asian market, but since it’s currently planning its first phases of closed beta testing, we can expect not to see this title appear for a while yet in the western market.
From some early screenshots, the game appears to be similar to many other classic 3D MMORPGs, but I am suspecting the combat is more action-oriented than a typical MMORPG. As always, stay tuned here for more information about this upcoming game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Celebrates 10M Users With Events and Giveaways
- Pearl Abyss revealed today that they have recently achieved the milestone of ten million registered users.
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Preview
- Ærena: Clash of Champions has a very nice art-style and the backstory appeals to me a lot. I've always been a fan of the various 'p...
- League of Legends Preseason 3 Changes
- Riot Games Jatt and Morello discuss massive changes set to shake the League of Legends meta including new and redesigned old items, a complete...