Deal signed to bring LAST Online to North America
Eden Entertainment has partnered with Gamigo on an agreement to bring LAST Online to North America (and Europe.)
LAST Online is described as a “non-targeting action MMORPG.” It has supposedly received positive reviews in the Asian market, but since it’s currently planning its first phases of closed beta testing, we can expect not to see this title appear for a while yet in the western market.
From some early screenshots, the game appears to be similar to many other classic 3D MMORPGs, but I am suspecting the combat is more action-oriented than a typical MMORPG. As always, stay tuned here for more information about this upcoming game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark vs. Light Takes Over the Star Wars: The Old Republic Galaxy
- Today, BioWare and Lucasfilm reveal details of a new in-game event where players take on exciting challenges in the fight for control of the g
- ZQGame Announces iOS Launch for War of Tribes: Stone Age
- ZQGame Inc. announces the launch of War of Tribes: Stone Age for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices.
- SMITE Reveals Sol as Next Norse Goddess
- Hirez Studios has revealed on their livestream patch notes new itemization changes, Halloween events, and even a new Norse Mage Goddess, Sol!