DC Universe Online’s War of the Light Part II DLC Available Now
Sony Online Entertainment LLC today announced that the continuation of DC Universe™ Online‘s (DCUO) War of the Light trilogy, War of the Light Part II, is now available for the PC, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PlayStation®4 system. In the game’s 12th downloadable content (DLC) pack, players continue to unravel the mystery behind the loss of the emotional entities and their connection to the Emotional Spectrum.
- For the first time in DCUO, players will travel to Zamaron (home of the Star Sapphires) and Qward (center of the antimatter universe)
- This DLC marks the debut of Carol Ferris and the Star Sapphires in DCUO
- War of the Light Part IIfeatures a plethora of new single and multiplayer content:
- 8- and 4-Player Operations
- 4-Player Alert
- 2-Player Duo
- Single-Player Challenge Mode
- Open-World Solo Missions
- Players now have access to a variety of new gear and styles, including:
- Larfleeze-inspired gear for Villains
- Saint Walker-inspired gear for Heroes
- Manhunter-inspired gear for all male characters
- Star Sapphire-inspired gear for all female characters
- Includes six new skill points, new Collections, Feats and Base items
STORYLINE: The fate of the entire Emotional Spectrum hangs in the balance of an uneasy alliance between Green Lantern Hal Jordan and Sinestro in War of the Light Part II. Feeling that love has been endangered by this relentless war, Carol Ferris and the Star Sapphires have also come to Earth to restore their own entity and stop the strife … and all who get in their way.
JENS’ TAKE: “The introduction of Larfleeze and the Star Sapphires in War of the Light Part II adds a lot of depth to the story. And, with nearly all the Corps now part of this epic trilogy, players really get to dig deep into Lantern mythology. They’ll also get to see their favorite iconic characters like Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn infused with the mystical mists, which adds even more interesting elements to the story.” – Jens Andersen, Senior Creative Director, DC Universe Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Teases World of Contenders Update
- Snail Game offers a teaser of the upcoming PvP focused February update for their unique sandbox wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu. World of Contender...
- Hi-Rez Studios unleashes Athena, Goddess of Wisdom
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released a new update for SMITE that includes their latest god Athena, Goddess of Wisdom.
- Blazing Summer Festival Arrives at WEBZEN.com
- Webzen, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has launched Blazing Summer Festival on its global game portal, Webzen.com.