WindSlayer 2 opens closed beta
WindSlayer 2 has now launched the closed beta phase of its testing. Players can register for a key on the game’s site.
The closed beta test will feature GM events, Facebook Events, and a symbolic reward next to player’s names for beta testers. Players can test up until level 60 in this first game release, with more levels and high-level content to come.
WindSlayer 2, a sequel to Wind Slayer, is being published by Ignited Games, which also publishes WonderKing.
WindSlayer 2 Gameplay Screenshot
Give WindSlayer 2 a Whirl As the Game Launches into Closed Beta
Fans of Stylized, Side-Scrolling 2D Online RPG’s Now Can Jump into the CBT
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Oct. 20, 2011 -Gamers looking for their next online fantasy adventure can join the closed beta test (CBT) for WindSlayer 2,Ignited Games’ 2D side-scrolling, multi-player, online role-playing game (RPG), which is now live. Players interested in experiencing WindSlayer 2’s fast-paced action can register for a beta key by heading to the game’s official site.
Featuring colorfully rendered 3D characters converted to a fast-paced 2D gameplay experience, WindSlayer 2 delivers a dynamic visual presentation. Players battle their way through the mythical world of Beuritania, dealing fast and powerful attack combos to vanquish their foes.
The CBT includes a wide variety of events and special opportunities, including:
Bragging Rights – Players participating in the CBT will receive a symbol denoting their status, which will appear next to their character name and remain even after WindSlayer 2’s official launch.
GM Events – Game Masters will interact with players during the closed beta, engaging in Hide N’ Seek and Monster Invasion.
Facebook Events – Players who join and participate in WindSlayer 2’s Facebook community can receive additional in-game rewards.
During closed beta, WindSlayer 2 players can advance to Level 60, while participating in hours of high-level content. Players with beta codes can participate in closed beta testing by visiting the game’s website at http://ws2.ignitedgames.com/. For the latest update on WindSlayer 2, fans can like the game on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/WindSlayer2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Barbarian Brawl hits Steam Greenlight
- Thrillion, and Artplant, space-faring developers of the Battlestar Galactica MMO, are pleased to announce that Barbarian Brawl is now on Steam...
- Entropia Universe Brings Forth Winter-Themed Quests, Monsters and Treasure
- Starting today, fans of Entropia Universe can get into the holiday spirit by doing battle with blizzards of enemies for valuable lootboxes.
- Alteil Horizons Offers Detailed Plans in Kickstarter Update
- Indie developer Apocoplay has released a clear vision of their goals for the innovative iTCG, Alteil Horizons. Not only do they lay out the fo...