The Cycle Announces Long Testing Weekend and New Features
The Cycle continues to impress with their test weekends, and thanks to this success, they will be opening the servers every weekend! This weekend’s test times are Today at 11 am EDT (May 24th) until Monday, May 27th, 2019 at 3 am EDT. With this update, players can see several new weapon mods. Mods for all Battle Rifles and Sniper Rifles will be hitting the game, so that should bring some exciting new gameplay. PVP Looting also arrives with this update. See another Prospector with a gun you want? Just take them out and claim it as your own! If you remove a player from the match, you can claim their gear. Finally, something I’m excited about, Faster Backstabbing is enabled. The time to break a pact only takes three seconds now, instead of ten seconds. This gives people less time to act upon your sudden-but-inevitable betrayal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
- ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold will be playable for all current Guild Wars 2 players in NA/EU as part of an upcoming public beta.
- Digimon Masters Goes A-Hunting!
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, today unleashes a hot new hunt for exciting treasure in their leading MMORPG, Digimon Mas...
- Neverwinter Sea of Moving Ice Update Landing November 8
- Neverwinter has announced that the next story update for Storm King's Thunder - titled Sea of Moving Ice - will launch on November 8 on P...