Create Ultimate Weapons in Guncraft with Gun Smithing Feature
Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing invite players to get ready for an exclusive new feature that demonstrates the power of creativity in the recently fan voted Steam Greenlit, Guncraft, coming July 11, 2013 to online digital retailers and Steam later this summer. Utilizing Gun Smithing, Guncraft players will be able to build up their dream weapons – block by block – each customized with their own unique weapon properties. From the fire rate, ammunition type, explosive damage, custom sights and even weapon size, each weapon feature can be deeply modified.
“We are so thrilled about being Greenlit, it is a dream come true. We literally couldn’t have done it without the support from our amazing fans,” said John Getty, Executive Producer and Lead Game Designer of Exato Game Studios. “Being Greenlit on Steam is really going to unlock the full potential that Guncraft has to offer. Expect a lot of epic things to come in the future.”
With the ability to create such weapons as futuristic miniguns or the infamous grenade launching catgun from PAX East, players will only be limited by their imaginations when creating their signature weapon. The powerful Gun Smithing feature is the same toolset used by Exato Game Studios development team when they create weapons, and fans will be able to unleash their destructive creations when Guncraft officially launches for Windows PC on July 11, 2013.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Review
- Finally there is a progressive shooter for Warhammer fans on the market: Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.
- PAX South Cosplay Round-Up Part 1 and 2 and 3
- JamesBl0nde and Queen of Blonde offer their shots from the first ever PAX South.
- Elsword Season 2 Prelude Stream Reveals Exciting Details
- Elsword's Moshup and Crow hosted a Friday livestream focused on the Prelude to Season 2, and revealed some new details about the updates.