Newest Tamer Joins Digimon Masters Online
Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the return of fashionista tamer Mimi, who previously appeared in Digimon Adventure 2 and is now featured in the MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online.
Mimi is a young lady to be liked by people who are basically good, but there is something a little selfish and irresponsible about her, probably because she was brought up on easy street in a wealthy family. However, she has a lovable and innocent charm that keeps people caring about her.
Players have the opportunity to earn Mimi in a new event that takes place beginning July 2 and runs through July 30th. This exchange tamer is provided to players as a prize for Rankers from each server.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda reveals upcoming release in January
- Snail released new info regarding the anticipated launch upcoming action dungeon crawler for mobile, Taichi Panda. Snail has stated that the g...
- Aion Celebrates Four Years with a Month of Festivities
- NCSOFT, the world’s premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games (MMOs), kicks off a month-long celebration commemo...
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Now Offering Referral Program
- Players of FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn™, both new and veteran, will have an opportunity to receive exclusive new items through the ...