Newest Tamer Joins Digimon Masters Online
Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the return of fashionista tamer Mimi, who previously appeared in Digimon Adventure 2 and is now featured in the MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online.
Mimi is a young lady to be liked by people who are basically good, but there is something a little selfish and irresponsible about her, probably because she was brought up on easy street in a wealthy family. However, she has a lovable and innocent charm that keeps people caring about her.
Players have the opportunity to earn Mimi in a new event that takes place beginning July 2 and runs through July 30th. This exchange tamer is provided to players as a prize for Rankers from each server.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: Numerous Events Begin in Celebration of 4th Anniversary
- It's amazing to see how far Final Fantasy XIV has come since 1.0 and the inevitable release of "A Realm Reborn".
- Star Trek Rivals Review
- Star Trek Rivals is a tie-in mobile app to the sequel of the Star Trek Alternate Universe (AU) movie, Into Darkness. The game takes its cue fr...
- Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
- In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games.